CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2017 at 9:52 AM Post #497 of 632
Mm...a fresh set of ears and leave your preconceptions and personal biases at home. Listen. So much new stuff I'm sure........yeah, cash too! For US dollars and other foreign currency to SGD, I think the most conveniently located FX dealer is Fountain Money Changer in Marina Square Mall (adjacent to Pan Pacific).

Fountain Money Changer
6 Raffles Boulevard, # 02-332 Marina Square Shopping Mall, Marina Square, Singapore 039594
+65 6337 8128

https://goo.gl/maps/jc7guyyHAKA2

In my experience, ATMs usually provide a better exchange rate.

Mar 5, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #499 of 632
For details about the Focal Canjam Singapore Giveaway please refer to 
https://www.facebook.com/Focal-Singapore-376811719138914/

Mar 5, 2017 at 2:17 PM Post #500 of 632
  Look for us at the Eng Siang (AVone) booth.

This must be what Heaven is like. 
beyersmile.png

Mar 5, 2017 at 2:55 PM Post #502 of 632

Here is the current list of Show Specials for CanJam Singapore! We'll also be proving an updated version via handout at the Registration Desk during the event!

ExhibitorsSpecials
1More20% off all 1More headphones
Astell+Kern (AV One)10% discount across all products
AV IntelligenceVisit the AV Intelligence booth for a chance to win the following:
 Ultrasone Edition 8 EX headpohones with S-Logic EX AND a Moon by Simaudio Neo 230HAD headphone amp/dac worth $4500 SGD
AVOne Up to 15% discount across all products

Beyerdynamic
"Spot a Beyerdynamic Sticker" game. A beyerdynamic sticker will be given to those who visit our booth and at the end of CanJam a lucky winner will win our exclusive new product.
BrainwavzBrainwavz Giveaway - Visit the Brainwavz booth for more details
 1 x B100 Balanced armature earphones + Kudul Duo Earphone hanger
 1 x B150 Balanced armature earphones + Kudul Duo Earphone hanger
 1 x B200 Dual Balanced Armature Driver earphones + Kudul Duo Earphone hanger
Chord (AV One)10% discount
Empire Ears20% of MSRP for CanJam Singapore attendees
Final AudioGet a free earpiece (M size) just by stopping at the booth
 Get a free earpiece set (LL/L/M/S/SS) by just following us @final_audio on instagram!
 Win prize by lottery by testing our products and taking a photo of your favorite one and post it on Instagram & tag @final_audio!
 SONOROUS III: one per day (two in total)
 F7200: one per day (two in total)
Hifiman (AV One)10% discount
RHA (AV One)15% show special discount
Woo Audio (AV One)10% discount
JH Audio (AV One)10% discount
Vision EarsVE2 @ S$899(Limited for 3 units during the show) SRP S$1199
 VE3 and VE4 will have 10% discount
 VE5 @ S$1899 + Free Ares II Cable
 VE6(Non XC) @ S$1999 + Free Ares II Cable
 VE6LSE Light Package Launch @ S$3888 (With Thor Silver II Cable, Signed VE T-shirt, Signed EA T-shirt, Signed Photo)
 *** free ear impressions for all VE orders at the show ***

Mar 5, 2017 at 8:27 PM Post #504 of 632
My rig is laughable by audiophile standards :joy:

I for one (and a lot of other people) don't judge a person by their rigs. We understand that this hobby is damn expensive - if you choose it to be. What's important is you enjoy what you have and enjoy the music that you're playing. :thumbsup_tone1:

Mar 6, 2017 at 2:16 AM Post #505 of 632
I for one (and a lot of other people) don't judge a person by their rigs. We understand that this hobby is damn expensive - if you choose it to be. What's important is you enjoy what you have and enjoy the music that you're playing. :thumbsup_tone1:

i agree to a super high extent, as long as it pleases ur ears, no one is to judge.

Mar 6, 2017 at 5:11 AM Post #510 of 632

Here is the current list of Show Specials for CanJam Singapore! We'll also be proving an updated version via handout at the Registration Desk during the event!

ExhibitorsSpecials

JH Audio (AV One)10% discount

Does that mean that JH Audio itself isn't in CanJam but is represented by AV One or there will be another dealer also representing JH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back