CanJam Shanghai 2019 (November 9-10, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2019 at 1:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 75
SHANGHAI big banner2019.jpg

EVENT DETAILS

CanJam Shanghai 2019

Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre
555 Xi Zang Road (Middle)
Huangpu District, Shanghai
China

Saturday, November 9, 2019
10am to 6pm

Sunday, November 10, 2019
10am to 5pm

Show Passes (click here to purchase)
Weekend Pass - CNY 100
One Day Pass - CNY 60

Kids 12 and under have Free Admission with an adult pass holder.

Travel
We have secured a limited number of rooms at a rate of CNY 1300/night including buffet breakfast. Click here to make your room reservations. Located right in the heart of downtown Shanghai, just moments from Nanjing Road and the Bund. Explore Shanghai’s Xintiandi district. Walking distance to some of Shanghai’s most famous landmarks, including the People’s Square. Explore the Yu Garden, and enjoy easy access to the Bund from the hotel in Shanghai's city centre.

CanJam Volunteers

In addition to our official CanJam Event Staff, we will be looking for several volunteers to help us out at the Registration Desk during the show. You will need to be able to commit to a half-day (4 hours) on either Saturday or Sunday. CanJam Volunteers will receive a free weekend pass along with a CanJam Shanghai 2019 T-Shirt. If interested, please send me a PM.

SHANGHAI_2019 avatar.png

Aug 4, 2019 at 1:06 PM Post #2 of 75
CJSH19_Sponsors.jpeg

Headphone.guru
Hi-Fi+
Max Digital
Moondrop
qdc
Shenzhen Audio
StereoNET
The Earside
Ultima Audio Group

CHSH19_Exhibitors.jpeg

1MORE
64 Audio
AAW
Acoustic Research
Acoustune
Amphion
ArtVano
Audiofly
Audioquest
Aurender
Auris Audio
AVSTYLE
BoPro
Cambridge Audio
Cats Goods
Chord Electronics
Clear Tune Monitors
Comply
Crosszone
Cyrus
DCH
dCS
Dethronay
Double J
DUNU
EarMen
EarSide
Earsonics
Effect Audio
Eletech
Empire Ears
EPZ
Fender
fidata
Fiio
Focal
Goldenwave
Headamp Audio Electronics
HEDD
HiBY
Hifiman
Hiend Panda
HiFiShow
iBasso
IceLab
InEar
JAVS
Labkable
Lumin
Manley Labs
Matrix Audio
Max Digital
Meccaudio
Metal Magic Research
MezeAntonio
MiAoLo
Module Audio
Moondrop
MrSpeakers
Natural Sound
Paulin Ears
PLA
qdc
Radar Audio
Ranko Acoustics
RHA
Rupert Neve Designs
SHENZHENAUDIO
SHUOER
Sino Cable
S.M.S.L.&VMV
Softears
SoundCat
Soundmagic
SpinFit
ThinkingGroup
TOPPING
TP
Tralucent Audio
UFOEAR
Unique Melody
Ultima Audio Group
Ultimate Ears
Vision Ears
Warwick Acoustics
Westone
xDuoo

with many more to come!

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2019 at 1:07 PM Post #3 of 75
SH2019 t-shirts.jpg

CJSH20_TShirt.jpeg

We're producing a limited run of CanJam Shanghai 2019 T-Shirts! To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

CanJam Shanghai 2019 T-Shirts are RMB 150 and can be paid for with WeChat Pay or cash at the Registration Desk.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam Shanghai 2019 is Friday, November 8, 2019. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2019 at 1:28 PM Post #4 of 75
I'm contemplating attending this show (from California!). Questions:

1) When is the list of exhibitors likely to be published?
2) How do Chinese prices for gear compare to US prices (generally)?

Thanks.

Aug 5, 2019 at 10:54 AM Post #5 of 75
Also interested in finding out what exhibitors will be there! I'm considering flying in as well, but it'd be a bummer to find a less star-studded lineup at Shanghai than at other CanJams.

Aug 5, 2019 at 11:08 AM Post #6 of 75

Thanks.

Please check the second post for the exhibitor list. We'll be updating this as new exhibitors join the show so please subscribe and stay tuned to this thread.

Also interested in finding out what exhibitors will be there! I'm considering flying in as well, but it'd be a bummer to find a less star-studded lineup at Shanghai than at other CanJams.

Please see above. CanJam Shanghai will likely be our largest and most star-studded show of the year, hope you can make it!

Aug 7, 2019 at 7:40 AM Post #7 of 75

Thanks.

Generally speaking all the foreign branded gears in China are more expensive than in US.
Local brands may be cheaper, especially now with the exchange rate USD-CNY favourable for the first.

Aug 26, 2019 at 1:01 PM Post #14 of 75
Is CanJam at RMAF going to get its own page with exhibitors? Or is all the info through the RMAF website?

Head-Fi (CanJam) is not participating at RMAF 2019. Our next CanJam event is CanJam Shanghai 2019. We'll be posting details of our 2020 events by mid-September and you can also follow at www.canjamglobal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back