CanJam Shanghai 2019 (November 9-10, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2019 at 11:24 PM Post #62 of 75
Me too!

Nov 7, 2019 at 11:56 PM Post #63 of 75
Really wish I could attend tomorrow...going to have to jam (npi) it all into one day on Sunday.....
Looking forward to it though!!

Nov 8, 2019 at 12:17 AM Post #64 of 75
The composer was very much a timeless reflection of his times, and a symbol of the post-war assimilation of rich culture into the American consciousness!

Oh, were you talking about DCS? :beyersmile:
Yep. It beat Hugo2 TT :)

Nov 8, 2019 at 12:55 AM Post #65 of 75
DUNU It's a good time to go #PRO. Our next generation of in-ears powered by ECLIPSƎ are here! Learn more on our official website. Stay updated on DUNU at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/DUNU.FANS/ https://twitter.com/DUNU_Headphone https://www.instagram.com/dunu_topsound/ https://www.dunu-topsound.com/ https://m.me/DUNU.FANS int_ops@dunu-topsound.com, support@dunutopsound.com
Nov 8, 2019 at 1:36 AM Post #66 of 75

NOTE: If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

New flagship IEMs, digital audio players, desktop amplifiers, DACs, and so much more are previewed -- and many are also measured -- in this sneak peek of some of what you’ll be able to hear and see at CanJam Shanghai 2019. CanJam Shanghai takes place November 9th and 10th, 2019, at the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre.

CanJam Shanghai 2019 Show Preview - Head-Fi TV - produced by Brian Murphy, Joe Cwik, and Jude Mansilla

The measurements included in this video were made using:

Erratum: At around 27:20, when talking about the Ice Lab Reference, I said that it's "a very tight match with the Harman IE Target up to about 2 kHz." While I do enjoy the sound of the Ice Lab Reference, it is not "a very tight match with the Harman IE Target up to about 2 kHz."

Thanks Jude for a very good video! (and thanks Joe and Brian for producing!!)
A quick question for you guys:
I remember 2-3 years ago, the list price would flash on the screen for every product Jude was describing, but you've stopped doing that... Now, whenever Jude mentions something being reasonable or obtainable price - I actually have to google it to find out whether or not Jude's scale matches mine for affordability :wink:
Unless you have a very good reason - I vote to bring the list price back on future videos, as a service for your viewers.

Nov 8, 2019 at 4:31 AM Post #67 of 75
The reason given for removing them at first was because they sometimes erraneously put the wrong prices in the videos, and while you can edit video descriptions and comments, the video itself remains unchanged, possibly leading to confusion. I think the idea was that the loss of not having the price was less than that of putting wrong prices.

Nov 8, 2019 at 5:22 AM Post #69 of 75
I'm looking forward to DUNU flagship, hifiman new flagship product, that no one has talked about it.

7196a1b4ly1g88d19qxzsj20ri142n92.jpg

Nov 8, 2019 at 8:04 AM Post #70 of 75
Happen to be going to Shanghai, but sadly a few days after CanJam - perhaps someone has some suggestions: any headphone related shops or shopping districts etc recommended to visit, for those of us who can't quite make the dates?

Nov 8, 2019 at 3:04 PM Post #72 of 75
Thanks Jude for a very good video! (and thanks Joe and Brian for producing!!)
A quick question for you guys:
I remember 2-3 years ago, the list price would flash on the screen for every product Jude was describing, but you've stopped doing that... Now, whenever Jude mentions something being reasonable or obtainable price - I actually have to google it to find out whether or not Jude's scale matches mine for affordability :wink:
Unless you have a very good reason - I vote to bring the list price back on future videos, as a service for your viewers.
I would love to have the prices back in the videos but I can only imagine the headache involved with quoting a price one day only to find out, the prices are different in other areas, the prices changed, or if the price is off. Add to the amount of products mentioned per video and how many videos are made per year. I would call that a little bit of a pain in the butt. Also having to also ask everyone for the prices... sounds fun.

I am sure the CJ team and the guys making the videos have probably discussed this also a ton internally trying to figure how to best implement this. I remember during the video myself wondering how much some cool IEM mentioned was but also realized they might not have a price for the USA. The struggles of a global market.

Nov 8, 2019 at 3:35 PM Post #73 of 75
I am sure the CJ team and the guys making the videos have probably discussed this also a ton internally trying to figure how to best implement this. I remember during the video myself wondering how much some cool IEM mentioned was but also realized they might not have a price for the USA. The struggles of a global market.
All good points, and I am sure it was discussed internally.
I guess the need to google around for prices makes the video watching more of an interactive experience :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back