CanJam @ RMAF 2015, Oct. 2-4, 2015 -- The Exhibitors!
Sep 9, 2015 at 1:15 PM Post #61 of 406
Just give a plain old mac 'n' cheese and all will be right with the world.

Oh and now that I think about it... Delta says 19 days till I can check-in. .. :D (yes, you might get tired of me saying this :) )

Sep 9, 2015 at 1:31 PM Post #62 of 406
Delta says 19 days till I can check-in. ..
biggrin.gif
(yes, you might get tired of me saying this
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Lol, no, it's a good reminder for me.  
smile.gif

Sep 9, 2015 at 4:16 PM Post #63 of 406

Oh and now that I think about it... Delta says 19 days till I can check-in. ..
biggrin.gif
(yes, you might get tired of me saying this
smily_headphones1.gif
)

I'm counting down until Mexico currently. I'll count down to RMAF once I'm back in The States. 10 days until check-in!

Sep 9, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #64 of 406
I don't think I even know... but I suspect digestion issues.

We may need you to A/B test to validate your claim. Make sure the heat levels are calibrated. Some people might prefer hot ass to hot lobster.

Sep 9, 2015 at 7:19 PM Post #65 of 406
Thanks for the reminder guys. I will NOT be partaking in said challenge either as I verified the taste of the dish. Hot toes and ass was verified. I think they have even finally changed the menu to state that.

Jim

Sep 9, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #66 of 406
Thanks for the reminder guys. I will NOT be partaking in said challenge either as I verified the taste of the dish. Hot toes and ass was verified. I think they have even finally changed the menu to state that.

Jim

Hey guys - I don't recommend doing a Google search for "hot toes and ass" if you're at work...

Let's just say Lobster Mac'n Cheese is not at the top of that menu!

Sep 9, 2015 at 10:17 PM Post #67 of 406
  I'm a Mac-n'-Cheese lover... or was before I started cutting back on carbs.  A couple of years ago, at CanJam @ RMAF 2013, I saw the Lobster Mac-n'-Cheese on the hotel restaurant's menu and decided to try it.  I figured that I like Mac-n'-Cheese, and I like lobster, what could go wrong?  It's like one of the worst things I've ever eaten (and I've tried all kinds of crazy things like brain and such mind you).  I can't quite describe the flavor, but it's akin to how I imagine what a plate of hot toes and ass would taste like.  I gave up after a few bites... horrified at how wrong Mac-n'-Cheese can get.

Last year, we're all sitting down at dinner the night before the show (I think?).  BearFNF had gotten into town a little later I believe, and he hadn't eaten yet as we were all planning to dine together.  So as you can imagine, he was pretty hungry.  BTW, a whole bunch of us have become good friends from multiple CanJams over the years, so we all look forward to each others' company as well as the show itself.  It's like a reunion for us.  Neither here nor there, but I just wanted to explain why it was important that we all ate together.  Anyway, there were a lot of us at a long table and he was pretty far away from me.  I wasn't paying attention to what he ordered, and guess what he got.  Hot toes and ass.  Sorry, I meant Lobster Mac-n'-Cheese.

When it finally came, and he dug into it hungrily, he discovered what I discovered the year before... hot toes and ass.  I think a few people around him sampled it to confirm the semblance to hot toes and ass.  It was a tragic moment to be sure... but the looks on peoples faces as they confirmed the hot toes and ass sentiment was rather comical.  BearFNF wound up ordering a pizza from outside the hotel (the kitchen was closing down by then).  Ironically, the pizza ended up tasting better than what most of us ordered.

I also discovered that night that I have come to develop a specific gag reflex associated with Lobster Mac-n'-Cheese.  Actually, we don't need to go there.

But my overall point is, for your sake, and mine, and for the good of all mankind - don't order the Lobster Mac-n'-Cheese.

I was sitting across from Bearfnf watching the drama unfold....it is not nice to enjoy the despair of others right? (ROFLMAO....)
ph34r.gif

Sep 10, 2015 at 6:01 PM Post #68 of 406
  Was hoping to tend canjam this year but don't think I could make this one, ill see, next year for sure if not :)

frown.gif

We may need you to A/B test to validate your claim. Make sure the heat levels are calibrated. Some people might prefer hot ass to hot lobster.

Toes, don't forget toes.

I dunno... emotional scars run deep my friend.  
tongue.gif

Hot toes and ass was verified.

This is one time when I wish my impressions weren't accurate.

Originally Posted by mscott58 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey guys - I don't recommend doing a Google search for "hot toes and ass" if you're at work...

Lol, only you would... 
biggrin.gif

I was sitting across from Bearfnf watching the drama unfold....it is not nice to enjoy the despair of others right? (ROFLMAO....)
ph34r.gif

I swear I didn't know he ordered that!  For sure I would have waived him off.  
redface.gif
  Maybe.  
biggrin.gif

Sep 10, 2015 at 6:45 PM Post #69 of 406
Agreed, but I also have very fond memories from my childhood of very good mac 'n' cheese.  It was also a staple diet when I was in college.
On the other hand however, I have some bad memories of lobster, so it evens out I guess.
I am so confused now...time for another beer and maybe crack open one of the experimental whiskeys I just purchased...
beerchug.gif

Oh snap. I just realized I am listening to John Cafferty and the beaver brown band - "Emotional Storm".... coincidence? I think not, it must be a warning...
blink.gif

Quote:
I dunno... emotional scars run deep my friend.  
tongue.gif

Sep 10, 2015 at 6:50 PM Post #70 of 406

ph34r.gif

I swear I didn't know he ordered that!  For sure I would have waived him off.  
redface.gif
  Maybe.  
biggrin.gif

I doubt it...No one can look away from a train wreck!  
biggrin.gif

Sep 10, 2015 at 9:40 PM Post #71 of 406
biggrin.gif

And I think Warren should get some type of special award for his unique phrasing. 

"hot toes and ass" - for the lobster M&C. 

"vaginal" - his description of the HD650's. 

Lord know what other terms he's put out there, but I'm eager to see what comes next! 
popcorn.gif

Sep 10, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #72 of 406

biggrin.gif

And I think Warren should get some type of special award for his unique phrasing. 

"hot toes and ass" - for the lobster M&C. 

"vaginal" - his description of the HD650's. 

Lord know what other terms he's put out there, but I'm eager to see what comes next! 
popcorn.gif

I am guessing the word "Moist" will be there somewhere....Chocolate cake for dessert?  
tongue.gif

Sep 10, 2015 at 9:43 PM Post #73 of 406
  I am guessing the word "Moist" will be there somewhere....Chocolate cake for dessert?  
tongue.gif

Nice Eric! Given how he used "moist" along with the 650's I now think I might not ever look at a chocolate cake the same way again... 

Sep 10, 2015 at 10:07 PM Post #74 of 406

tongue.gif

Nice Eric! Given how he used "moist" along with the 650's I now think I might not ever look at a chocolate cake the same way again... 

....and....I think we will stop there......
ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back