CanJam @ RMAF 2010 Giveaway Winners!
Oct 28, 2010 at 11:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12
CanJam@RMAF Giveaway Winners!

The tickets were drawn at random, and here are the lucky winners from the CanJam @ RMAF 2010 Giveaway!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to demo the exhibitor gear; thanks to the exhibitors for their generous giveaway prizes; and congratulations to all of the lucky winners!

(The winners will be contacted invididually, so if you're one of the winning ticketholders below, expect and e-mail and/or call from me in the coming days.)

CanJam @ RMAF 2010 Giveaway Winners!
Prize Prize Donor Winner's Initials Ticket Number Notes

HiFiMAN RE-262 in-ear monitors
Head-Direct
D.W. 0683
Winning ticket was from Sennheiser's exhibit.

Head-Direct P.M. 0282 Winning ticket was from HeadAmp's exhibit.

Head-Direct D.H. 0695 Winning ticket was from Sennheiser's exhibit.

HeadAmp Pico Slim portable headphone amplifier
HeadAmp B.L. 0316 Winning ticket was from HeadAmp's exhibit.

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors (custom)
Ultimate Ears S.H. 0513 Winning ticket was from Ray Samuels Audio's exhibit.

JH Audio JH16 Pro custom in-ear monitors
JH Audio R.S. 0661 Winning ticket was not tagged by any specific exhibitor.

Moon Audio Blue Dragon Interconnect (3 feet, RCA or XLR)
Moon Audio N. 0020 Winning ticket was not tagged by any specific exhibitor. Only a first name was given by the ticketholder.

ALO Audio Rx MkII portable headphone amplifier
ALO Audio M.D. 0686 Winning ticket was from Sennheiser's exhibit.

HeadRoom Micro headphone amplifier
HeadRoom J.S. 0415 Winning ticket was from Jude's member rig table.

Ray Samuels Audio Tomahawk portable headphone amplifier
Ray Samuels Audio M.L. 0242 Winning ticket was from Sennheiser's exhibit.

Westone 3 in-ear monitors and Apple iPod nano
Westone J.C. 0006 Winning ticket was not tagged by any specific exhibitor.

Sennheiser HD 598 headphones
Sennheiser J.W. 0754 Winning ticket was not tagged by any specific exhibitor.

Schiit Asgard headphone amplifier
Schiit Audio T.C. 0308 Winning ticket was from HeadAmp's exhibit.

CEntrance DACport
CEntrance K.M. 0784 Winning ticket was not tagged by any specific exhibitor.

Woo Audio WEE electrostatic headphone driver
Woo Audio B.G. 0354 Winning ticket was from Ultimate Ears' exhibit.

Again, thanks to everyone who took the time to demo the exhibitor gear; thanks to the exhibitors for their generous giveaway prizes; and congratulations to all of the lucky winners!

Nov 15, 2010 at 12:30 AM Post #6 of 12

Quote:
Congrats Larry, hope he enjoys it!

He's borrowing my Smegma Pro headphones since he can't use his SR-Lambda with pro bias.  We'll sell his normal bias Lambda and buy a pro bias version for him, since I'm not ready to part with the Smegma Pro yet.

Nov 20, 2010 at 10:42 PM Post #7 of 12
I won the UE Reference Monitors. This is my first venture into custom IEMs. I can't wait for the first impression. I'll post a few thoughts when they arrive. BIG thanks to all of the exhibitors, RMAF and Head-Fi!   

Nov 20, 2010 at 11:26 PM Post #8 of 12

I won the UE Reference Monitors. This is my first venture into custom IEMs. I can't wait for the first impression. I'll post a few thoughts when they arrive. BIG thanks to all of the exhibitors, RMAF and Head-Fi!   

Great!

Welcome to head-fi, and sorry about your wallet...

Nov 29, 2010 at 11:25 PM Post #9 of 12
I am the happy winner of the DACport, and am thoroughly enjoying it since it arrived almost a week ago. It is the perfect companion to my new Grados (325is), ultra portable, and a great laptop companion. The sound quality is absolutely superb, keeping up with my stationary rigs. Thanks to Jude, Head-Fi, and CEntrance for such a fantastic raffle price!

Feb 20, 2011 at 7:19 PM Post #11 of 12
I was the winner of the JHAudio JH16 Pros! These are my first IEMs, as well as my first step into the high-end headphone market, so I was very excited to receive these! I don't have much to compare them to, as my previous nicest pair of headphones were a $30 pair of in-ear Sonys. (I know, I know...) This is a market I've always wanted to try out, but could never justify the expense. I can say, after listening to my JH16Pros, however, I hope I never have to go back! These babies are crystal clear, comfortable, and seem to be extremely well made.

2011-02-20_16-22-20_553.jpg

Thanks to Rocky Mountain Audio Festival, Head-fi.org, and the folks over at Jerry Harvey Audio for making this possible. I'm hooked!

Feb 21, 2011 at 10:10 PM Post #12 of 12

Quote:
I was the winner of the JHAudio JH16 Pros! These are my first IEMs, as well as my first step into the high-end headphone market, so I was very excited to receive these! I don't have much to compare them to, as my previous nicest pair of headphones were a $30 pair of in-ear Sonys. (I know, I know...) This is a market I've always wanted to try out, but could never justify the expense. I can say, after listening to my JH16Pros, however, I hope I never have to go back! These babies are crystal clear, comfortable, and seem to be extremely well made.

2011-02-20_16-22-20_553.jpg

Thanks to Rocky Mountain Audio Festival, Head-fi.org, and the folks over at Jerry Harvey Audio for making this possible. I'm hooked!

Wow, another 1st poster reporting on his winnings as the 1st post.  Crazy.  Have Fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back