CanJam NYC 2024 (March 9-10, 2024)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2024 at 5:46 PM Post #301 of 726
We'll be posting the Seminar schedule for CanJam NYC closer to the show dates!
For all you first timers (and many CanJam veterans), please be sure to make some time to attend at least one of the many great seminars at CanJam. All the seminars feature experts in the field of personal audio, are highly informative and lots of fun. The time that you spend attending a seminar will most likely be the most worthwhile of your entire CanJam experience.

Feb 2, 2024 at 7:53 AM Post #302 of 726
Ahhhh I’m actually doing this! My first CanJam! Just got tickets and booked hotel and flight : )

I was wondering if some of the booths like headphones.Com have someone you can chat with and tell them your fave sound signatures and what you’ve liked about certain headphones in the past and have them recommend a few for me to go try at the Jam?

I have a list of things I want to hear but it could make things more streamlined if I could try and express exactly what I’m looking for to someone knowledgeable in person first

Feb 2, 2024 at 11:38 AM Post #303 of 726
I was wondering if some of the booths like headphones.Com have someone you can chat with and ...
Insofar as retailers go, yes: and Heaphones.com seemed to have the largest number of employees in attendance to assist the listening public at their many listening stations and floating around. Another retailer with a smaller footprint but a local presence to hitup and speak to would be Audio46. Just to name these two. This is said with the hopes and expectation the retailer staff there is not just an employee but lives the 'hobby' too like us and has experience listening to their wide array of products they offer. Just keep in mind that may not always be the case.

That said it is very common in the larger booths with many employees there to help for a person assisting you to call someone else over with a specialty in the area you need and could better answer.

You'll have blast! 😀 glad you're able to make it.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2024 at 11:55 AM Post #304 of 726
@third_eye ... hello. Wondering if there will be t-shirt reservations taken this year as there had been in the past? Thanx.

Feb 2, 2024 at 7:29 PM Post #306 of 726
Ahhhh I’m actually doing this! My first CanJam! Just got tickets and booked hotel and flight : )

I was wondering if some of the booths like headphones.Com have someone you can chat with and tell them your fave sound signatures and what you’ve liked about certain headphones in the past and have them recommend a few for me to go try at the Jam?

I have a list of things I want to hear but it could make things more streamlined if I could try and express exactly what I’m looking for to someone knowledgeable in person first
All of the vendors are more than willing to help you with recommendations. They all love audio as much as we do and bring a breadth and depth of knowledge.

Feb 3, 2024 at 4:57 AM Post #307 of 726
24NYCheaders_tshirts.jpg

CanJam_NewYork_2024_T-Shirt_Mock-Up_01a.png

CanJam NYC 2024 T-Shirts are $40 and can now be ordered online at the following link: https://canjamglobal.com/shows/nyc2024/. On the CanJam NYC 2024 show page, scroll down until you reach the "CanJam NYC 2024 T-Shirts" section to place your order.

All T-Shirt pre-orders must be picked at the Registration Desk during show hours on March 9-10. The deadline for online T-Shirt orders for CanJam NYC 2024 is Friday, March 1. We will have a few extra T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well, for purchase at the show. CanJam NYC 2024 volunteers do not need to order their own T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Feb 3, 2024 at 6:24 AM Post #308 of 726
24NYCheaders_tshirts.jpg

CanJam_NewYork_2024_T-Shirt_Mock-Up_01a.png

CanJam NYC 2024 T-Shirts are $40 and can now be ordered online at the following link: https://canjamglobal.com/shows/nyc2024/. On the CanJam NYC 2024 show page, scroll down until you reach the "CanJam NYC 2024 T-Shirts" section to place your order.

All T-Shirt pre-orders must be picked at the Registration Desk during show hours on March 9-10. The deadline for online T-Shirt orders for CanJam NYC 2024 is Friday, March 1. We will have a few extra T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well, for purchase at the show. CanJam NYC 2024 volunteers do not need to order their own T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.
Sweet! Do you know if the fit is more modern/slim fit style or a more traditional fit? My size depends on that so I may just have to hope there are some left at the show and check

Feb 3, 2024 at 7:59 AM Post #309 of 726
Sweet! Do you know if the fit is more modern/slim fit style or a more traditional fit? My size depends on that so I may just have to hope there are some left at the show and check

It's a modern fit but not too slim fitting. We'll have plenty at the show as well.

Feb 3, 2024 at 12:12 PM Post #310 of 726
CanJam NYC 2024 T-Shirts are $40 and can now be ordered online at the following link...

You guys really stepped up the design this year. 👏 ya,nice!!!

Feb 4, 2024 at 10:46 PM Post #312 of 726

Definitely. I attended my first one in 2022 and EVERYONE is super nice And very willing to engage / guide You. If you visit the booths of some of the amp guys (I always start at chord), they have a wide selection of headphones and can Help you with sound signatures and pairings

Feb 6, 2024 at 12:27 PM Post #313 of 726
Even though 64 Audio isn't exhibiting in NY this year, I figured I'd fly out to join the fun. This will be my first CanJam, so I'm really looking forward to nerding out with you guys and trying some IEM's and headphones that I haven't had a chance to hear yet!

Last edited:
64 Audio Stay updated on 64 Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/64audio https://twitter.com/64audio https://instagram.com/64audio https://www.64audio.com/ info@64audio.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back