CanJam NYC 2020 (February 15-16, 2020)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2020 at 2:54 PM Post #376 of 596
Jan 31, 2020 at 2:59 PM Post #377 of 596
I entered the Beyerdynamic raffle last year and won an Aventho wireless.

Jan 31, 2020 at 3:27 PM Post #379 of 596
Does anyone who hasn't stayed in the Marriott have any suggestions on how they bring gear to listen to? If there's a better way to do so than stuffing them in a backpack, please share.

Jan 31, 2020 at 3:56 PM Post #380 of 596
Woah. The normally large contingent of vendor participants from China wont happen this year. US government currently announcing incredibly strict mandatory travel restrictions and quarantines. Not just the most affected provinces but those from or had visited all of China (if I heard right).
Does anyone who hasn't stayed in the Marriott have any suggestions on how they bring gear to listen to? If there's a better way to do so than stuffing them in a backpack, please share.
Nope. That's what I do.
[merged]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 31, 2020 at 7:27 PM Post #381 of 596

Lat year I stayed a 10 minute walk away from the Marriott. I just used one of my smaller photo bags to hold gear during the walk to the Marriott and while at the show. I was also able to have a bottle of water with me as well, however, there were water stations around the show floor last year. For this year's CanJam, I'm in the Marriott and will use a small camera bag again. I think they work great to hold DAPs, IEMs, associated gear and a water bottle. Any briefcase with a shoulder strap or backpack would suffice as well, as long as your gear is in some type of case inside the backpack, etc.

Jan 31, 2020 at 11:12 PM Post #382 of 596
Woah. The normally large contingent of vendor participants from China wont happen this year. US government currently announcing incredibly strict mandatory travel restrictions and quarantines.

[merged]

Yes, unfortunately, our China-based exhibitors will be affected and we'll be posting a more detailed update on this as soon as we can determine how these travel restrictions will impact specific exhibitors. CanJam NYC 2020 is still on track to be the largest CanJam NYC to date. Will update the thread with more information when I have it and looking forward to seeing everyone in 2 weeks!

In the meantime, let's try and think happy thoughts.......like bagels, pizza, deli, and CanJam!!

Feb 2, 2020 at 12:20 PM Post #383 of 596
CanJam NYC 2020 Exhibitor Update:
Due to the travel restrictions currently in place, the following exhibitors will not be able to make it to CanJam NYC 2020: ArtVano, Astrotec, FiiO, ICE LAB, Matrix Audio, MoonDrop, qdc, Shenzhenaudio, SMSL, Yulong

After this adjustment, CanJam NYC 2020 will feature 72 booths and 5 private listening rooms (compared to 61 booths and 3 listening rooms last year) and is still on track to be the biggest CanJam NYC to date! Here is the most current exhibitor list for CanJam NYC 2020 and we look forward to an amazing show in NYC!

EXHIBITORS (1).jpg

64 Audio
ABYSS Headphones
AME
American Music and Sound
Andover Audio
Astell&Kern
Audeze
Audio-Technica
Audio46
Audio-Technica
AudioValve
AudioWise
Auris Audio
Awedyo Audio
Benchmark Media Systems
Beyerdynamic
BGVP
Campfire Audio
Cardas Audio
Cayin
Chord Electronics
Corsunus
Crosszone
DALI
Dan Clark Audio
dCS
Dekoni Audio
DUNU
EarMen
EarStudio
Effect Audio
Eletech
Empire Ears
ePro
Etymotic
Final
Focal
Fostex
Headamp Audio Electronics
HEDD
HiBy
Hifiman
iFi Audio
Innuos
Jerry Harvey Audio
Ksearphone
Labkable
Lotoo
Luxury&Precision
Meier_Audio
Metal Magic Research
Meze Audio
Moon Audio
MusicTeck
Mytek
NAD
Noble Audio
OCCHIFI
Project-Audio Systems
PSB
PWAudio
RHA
Rupert Neve Designs
Schiit Audio
SendyAudio
Sennheiser
Shanling
Sony
Soundcore
SpinFit
SPL
STAX
TP
Ultrasone
Unique Melody
Violectric
Westone
Woo Audio
xDuoo
ZMF Headphones

Attachments

• NYC_20 big banner.jpg
    NYC_20 big banner.jpg
    562.7 KB · Views: 0
Feb 2, 2020 at 12:29 PM Post #384 of 596
That sucks for those exhibitors not being able to make it, hopefully they will still have some representation from the various dealers/retailers at the show. I'm hoping someone will have the FiiO M15 on hand.

Feb 2, 2020 at 2:02 PM Post #387 of 596
Awesome.... excited to see it ... but definitely more excited to attend.

Feb 3, 2020 at 4:00 PM Post #388 of 596
Folks, roll up, roll up! We’ve got a CanJam NY Exclusive for you!

ZEN-CAN-6xx-(final).jpg

A new product, a very special new product, will be on show and we need your ears!

It's wrapped in sexy dark-blue chassis. And while familiar, has its own unique edge.

We’ve teamed up with DROP to bring you an exclusive.

The DROP CAN – a headphone amplifier capable of working with many different cans, but tailored to match DROP's Sennheiser HD 6xx in a very interesting way!

At the push of a button, its fully analogue EQ filter pushes the HD 6xx to the max.

Come and see us at CanJam NY! Test the DROP Sennheiser HD 6xx with and without the DROP CAN's 6xx tuning! Hear the difference.

You’ll not be disappointed. See you there.

Last edited:
iFi audio Stay updated on iFi audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/people/IFi-audio/61558986775162/ https://twitter.com/ifiaudio https://www.instagram.com/ifiaudio/ https://ifi-audio.com/ https://www.youtube.com/@iFiaudiochannel comms@ifi-audio.com
Feb 3, 2020 at 6:37 PM Post #389 of 596
FullBlownEargasam-XL-2

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back