CanJam NYC 2020 (February 15-16, 2020)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2020 at 8:58 AM Post #301 of 596
As of right now, I am not coming to NY, people that I thought wanted to pay me flat out lied, so there's that. Its not Noble, now there is a part of me that still wants to come, just for the fun of the amazing city and to come see people. The thing is, last time I went to a show where I wasn't working at the Noble booth, I was bored to death and left after 2 hours. So forking out the money it takes to get there and the cost of hotels, just makes me question it being worth it. Now there are a couple of things that could sway me, if anyone wants to share a room and the cost, that's one option that could help. Also, would anyone be down for doing stuff during the day while the show is going on? Just in case I would get bored, there is also the possibility of talking to Ethan and being a volunteer for the CanJam team, but I do not know if he still needs people. Anyhow, if someone wants to discuss this with me, shoot me a PM and we can go from there.
No say it ain’t so Eric.

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:25 AM Post #302 of 596
koudairanger has a hotel room he is looking to share...

His post said he found someone it seems, so right now its not looking good. I went back and did some reading, I went from being about 99% sure I was coming, to now 99% sure I am not. Even flights right now are over $500, they fluctuate as most know, not giving up, but not feeling very positive. I will sweeten the pot, lets make this happen and I will; still bring Twizzlers, just put them in the lounge area.

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:31 AM Post #303 of 596
His post said he found someone it seems, so right now its not looking good. I went back and did some reading, I went from being about 99% sure I was coming, to now 99% sure I am not. Even flights right now are over $500, they fluctuate as most know, not giving up, but not feeling very positive. I will sweeten the pot, lets make this happen and I will; still bring Twizzlers, just put them in the lounge area.
I know a cheap motel that's doable in Brooklyn if your feeling adventurous...

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:40 AM Post #304 of 596
Reply to your pm, Eric! lol, I got's a plan. I don't really feel like commuting back and forth for both days and I might just stay out there myself.

Jan 23, 2020 at 12:04 PM Post #305 of 596
Are there T-shirts this year? Gotta get that!

Jan 23, 2020 at 1:05 PM Post #306 of 596
Buddy - if you start a "Go Fund Me" campaign, you already have $10 committed from me!
49 more people, and you've got a flight funded already... :wink:

Jan 23, 2020 at 1:19 PM Post #308 of 596
T-SHIRTS.jpg

CJNYC20_TShirt_Mock.jpeg

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

CanJam NYC 2020 T-Shirts are $25 and can be paid for with cash (no fee) at the Registration Desk or via credit card (plus $1 processing fee).

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam NYC 2020 is Monday, February 10. CanJam Global 2020 volunteers do not have to separately order T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Jan 23, 2020 at 1:30 PM Post #309 of 596
m8o-XL-1
m8o-M-1

Thanx!

Jan 23, 2020 at 1:31 PM Post #310 of 596
gc335-L-1

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:22 PM Post #312 of 596
Buke9-xxl-1

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:47 PM Post #313 of 596
m8o-XL-1
m8o-M-1
M size for when you arrive, and XL for wearing after all the pizza and junk food that weekend?? :astonished:

Jan 23, 2020 at 5:31 PM Post #315 of 596
M size for when you arrive, and XL for wearing after all the pizza and junk food that weekend?? :astonished:
Lol. ... For my friend who always attends w/me. :wink:

I'm a local so could have it all all the time if I wanted; and I used to. As attested by a full blown type 2 diagnosis w/A1C elevated to the "slow motion suicide" level 1 yr ago that has changed -all- that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back