CanJam NYC 2019 (February 16-17, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2019 at 1:17 PM Post #766 of 884
Good morning everyone. Manhattan weather report.

Capture.png

That's the change. This weekend looks much colder. There's a chance of snowfall on Sunday.

Feb 13, 2019 at 3:19 PM Post #769 of 884
I have never been in weather when its actually been snowing, I used to ski so I have been in the snow, just not while it was coming down.
Don't expect much, if anything. There hasn't been a single proper snow day this season yet (which irritates me to no end as I am a snowboarder).

Feb 13, 2019 at 6:24 PM Post #770 of 884
A little under 16 hours until I can check in, giddy up. :thumbsup:

Don't expect much, if anything. There hasn't been a single proper snow day this season yet (which irritates me to no end as I am a snowboarder).

On the west coast, Mammoth is saying they have enough snow to stay open until July 4th.

[merged]

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 13, 2019 at 7:08 PM Post #772 of 884
On the west coast, Mammoth is saying they have enough snow to stay open until July 4th.

And Mammoth has a good pizza place, John's Pizza Works. Ate there a few years back on a photography trip.

Hmm, $4.50, I should undercut them and allow my room to be used. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
We could pay with Twizzlers :)

[merged]

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 13, 2019 at 9:33 PM Post #780 of 884
Its over 200 Twizzlers and 150 chocolates. At least I think on the licorice, since I have eaten some.

Wata, I think you broke a new record, bro :D In this single thread alone, you posted 250 replies in 60 days. You must be very excited to visit NYC and work the Noble table :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back