CanJam NYC 2018 Impressions (February 17-18, 2018)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2018 at 6:06 PM Post #256 of 335

This is my souvenir from my subway ride to CanJam. A fight broke out between two asshats and me & two other guys had to step in and break it up. Left pic is from the night of, right pic is one week after. 30 years riding the NYC MTA...I would’ve preferred a new set of IEMs. I had a good time though.
You're fortunate the fight didn't escalate with more serious results. You never know.

Feb 24, 2018 at 7:06 PM Post #257 of 335
It wasn’t going to escalate more. I’ve ridden the NYC subway since I was 10, I can tell when there’s going to be an actual situation. These two idiots were actually elbow jousting like 5-year olds for more than 10 minutes until one idiot decided he wanted the last word before getting off the train. Hehe, he actually missed his stop.

Feb 24, 2018 at 7:21 PM Post #258 of 335
It wasn’t going to escalate more. I’ve ridden the NYC subway since I was 10, I can tell when there’s going to be an actual situation. These two idiots were actually elbow jousting like 5-year olds for more than 10 minutes until one idiot decided he wanted the last word before getting off the train. Hehe, he actually missed his stop.
I used to ride it every day to high school then frequently after that but moved South in the 1980s. We visit NYC at times and use the subway but not recently. Still love the city.

Feb 24, 2018 at 7:33 PM Post #259 of 335
Ahh sorry mate it looks like you have started to show one of the first stages, wont be long now... until you turn...

LOL that is too funny!!

I hear ya man. I took the train home Saturday night and there were two guys arguing outside a bar. But I didn't get involved...

Anyway...if you turn...remember...We're your friends...eat us last. lol

Feb 24, 2018 at 9:32 PM Post #260 of 335
Any chance you know what empire ear iems you tried out

If they were on the left side, they are in the new Phantom line. All three are true audio standard IEM/CIEM's. I have the CIEM Phantom's ordered. The reference IEM's will be very popular with those of us who are mainly 2 channel high end guys as well as musicians and folks who don't need a bass boost. The bass on the Phantom's goes very very low and is very tuneful. It's not boosted though. Best mids I"ve ever heard in an IEM. I went to hear every IEM at the show and felt the Phantom was teh best for MY ears. Ordering was a no brainer. Sorry for the ranT. just really excited to get them.

Feb 24, 2018 at 10:09 PM Post #261 of 335

This is my souvenir from my subway ride to CanJam. A fight broke out between two asshats and me & two other guys had to step in and break it up. Left pic is from the night of, right pic is one week after. 30 years riding the NYC MTA...I would’ve preferred a new set of IEMs. I had a good time though.
Who you kidding?
Looks like you got burned while in a rush taking your food out of the oven to eat so you could get to CanJam as fast as possible! :)

Feb 24, 2018 at 11:51 PM Post #265 of 335

You'd love Santa-Con

Feb 25, 2018 at 1:05 AM Post #267 of 335
lol what about Dragon Con? lol

Feb 25, 2018 at 1:54 AM Post #269 of 335

I might end up seeing them. Then I'll "take care" of them.

Jk. Sorry this happened to you. Are you okay now?

Feb 25, 2018 at 11:22 AM Post #270 of 335
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back