CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2017 at 7:34 PM Post #992 of 1,071
Lol, what are with these harassment stories. I don't think I've had anyone do anything more than try to hand me pamphlets. 

Although I also walk around with some pretty high isolating IEMs all the time so maybe I just don't notice.

They're just annoying more than anything. Don't want anyone falling into a tourist trap.

Feb 3, 2017 at 8:37 PM Post #994 of 1,071
OK, downloaded and set up the New Jersey Transit app, guess I'm training in... I'm have to come in early if I'm going to make the 10 o'clock demo I'm signed for.

Feb 3, 2017 at 8:55 PM Post #996 of 1,071
OK, downloaded and set up the New Jersey Transit app, guess I'm training in... I'm have to come in early if I'm going to make the 10 o'clock demo I'm signed for.

We are driving in.  I'd offer you a lift, but we are going for both days so probably won't leave NJ until mid morning.  Hope to meet you though!

I'm going for both days too, got talked out of driving. Don't think I've mass transited into Manhattan for more than 10 years. See how it goes for Sunday.I'd go later, but I made an appointment at 10 for the REALISER A16 demo. Thanks, though! See you there.

Feb 3, 2017 at 10:17 PM Post #997 of 1,071
OK, the wife is suggesting I go in by mass transit, I may leave the car and take the train in, I'll see...
Yes, I also agree on the leaving the vehicles home. That's what I'm doing. Less stuff to worry about in the long run.

Feb 4, 2017 at 12:32 AM Post #999 of 1,071
It's great to be in NYC for CanJam, so glad this show finally came to the east coast! Like many of the other exhibitors, I was able to set everything up on Friday. All I have to do now is get up in the morning and wander down to the 6th floor. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Unfortunately there are sometimes reports of items stolen (as announced at some of the past events). It has been rumored or suggested that some companies might be staging these announcements as a form of publicity. I really don't think anyone would stoop so low just to get some attention. On that note I regret to report that my Violectric purple tooth brush is missing! I'm pretty sure it was stolen. I'm not saying for sure, but I think I know who it was. On Friday afternoon I was talking with Jude and then shortly after I realized it wasn't in my pocket anymore. I'm not accusing Jude (although he is my prime suspect at the moment), I'm just saying if you did take it I hope you will do the right thing and return it. I promise not to press any charges. :)

Feb 4, 2017 at 7:47 AM Post #1,002 of 1,071
This will be my first CanJam.  On the BoltBus now heading north from DC. Super excited that CamJam has finally landed on the East Coast.  Be on the scene by noon. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 4, 2017 at 9:40 AM Post #1,004 of 1,071
Ya, we had weeks of 50 degrees, and it's forecasted again later this week. Unfortunate timing on this burst of cold. Blame Canada. :wink:

Feb 4, 2017 at 9:40 AM Post #1,005 of 1,071
I just landed at LaGuardia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back