CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2017 at 9:42 PM Post #706 of 1,071
  lol lucky you! I tried getting my wife to go and she was like..."um...no." 

Which was followed by..don't spend too much money there either..lol

I did the good husband thing and just nodded and smiled...nodded and smiled...lol

Steve from NYC

Two of the most powerful words in the English language = "yes dear" 
beerchug.gif

Jan 25, 2017 at 9:45 PM Post #707 of 1,071
  Two of the most powerful words in the English language = "yes dear" 
beerchug.gif

You wanna talk about funny...??? Whenever someone is getting married those are the two words I tell them to rehearse, remember, and repeat...lol

Steve from NYC

Jan 25, 2017 at 9:47 PM Post #708 of 1,071

You wanna talk about funny...??? Whenever someone is getting married those are the two words I tell them to rehearse, remember, and repeat...lol

Steve from NYC

Learn it, live it, love it...

Jan 26, 2017 at 11:20 AM Post #710 of 1,071
  Yes of course!
We will also bring amplifier for SONOROUS X.
You will be surprised for the sound of SONOROUS...!
We are looking forward to see you there!

Sweet, I been wanting to check these out as well. Just the price is a tad on the richer side of life lol. 

Jan 26, 2017 at 11:26 AM Post #711 of 1,071
  Guys, I wanted to mention that CanJam NYC will be a perfect event to drag along your non-audiophile friends. It's friendly, non-intimidating, and just plain fun. Anyone that is into music, gear, technology, and luxury goods will find a lot to enjoy. Some of the looks on non-audiophile people's faces when they hear music like this is truly special, and the most common thing we hear is "I've never heard music sound this good before.....it's like actually being there".

So bring your friends along and help spread the word! 

L3000.gif

You are absolutely correct sir. My roommate is a woman/singer and stuff. She never heard quality headphones before. Probably the best she heard was Beats by Not so good really. And she heard some singing that literally brought tears from her eyes. She tried on the Focal Elear's, She didn't want to give them back, i had to pry them out of her hands lol. 

Jan 26, 2017 at 11:41 AM Post #712 of 1,071
Honestly I'm so excited for this. I've been wanting to buy a TOTL headphone & IEM and this is just the perfect opportunity to try audition them all at once. Like one of the few upsides to living in this city I guess.

Jan 26, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #714 of 1,071
Quote:
  9 more days fellas/Chicks lol. Woopwoop. The hype is real.

Honestly I'm so excited for this. I've been wanting to buy a TOTL headphone & IEM and this is just the perfect opportunity to try audition them all at once. Like one of the few upsides to living in this city I guess.

Indeed! This is going to be an amazing event.........super excited for this! 

Jan 26, 2017 at 12:57 PM Post #715 of 1,071
You are absolutely correct sir. My roommate is a woman/singer and stuff. She never heard quality headphones before. Probably the best she heard was Beats by Not so good really. And she heard some singing that literally brought tears from her eyes. She tried on the Focal Elear's, She didn't want to give them back, i had to pry them out of her hands lol. 

Tears?! That's some next level stuff lol. I lend my HD800 to a girl friend( Apple ear-bud user) before, and she was completely astonished by the sound. No tears however.

Jan 26, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #716 of 1,071
Tears?! That's some next level stuff lol. I lend my HD800 to a girl friend( Apple ear-bud user) before, and she was completely astonished by the sound. No tears however.

She has a very strong passion for vocals. She closed her eyes and the singer in the song hit some notes and it brought tears from her eyes. This is no exaggeration. I'm dead serious. 

Jan 26, 2017 at 2:50 PM Post #718 of 1,071

Guys, I wanted to mention that CanJam NYC will be a perfect event to drag along your non-audiophile friends. It's friendly, non-intimidating, and just plain fun. Anyone that is into music, gear, technology, and luxury goods will find a lot to enjoy. Some of the looks on non-audiophile people's faces when they hear music like this is truly special, and the most common thing we hear is "I've never heard music sound this good before.....it's like actually being there".

So bring your friends along and help spread the word! 

:L3000:  

I let my wife listen to Ella Fitzgerald/Louis Armstrong (great albums) when I got the HE-1000. She didn't cry, didn't want to own it herself, but she at least didn't think I was THAT big a lunatic to want them...you take what you can get.

Jan 26, 2017 at 3:16 PM Post #719 of 1,071
I let my wife listen to Ella Fitzgerald/Louis Armstrong (great albums) when I got the HE-1000. She didn't cry, didn't want to own it herself, but she at least didn't think I was THAT big a lunatic to want them...you take what you can get.

Lol yes, It honestly must of been the song and how it sounded through the gear. 

Jan 26, 2017 at 4:03 PM Post #720 of 1,071
My wife has heard her favourite freaking love song, 80's rock ballad, and our freaking wedding song through my 650's and the Alpha Primes...

Her reaction....

"Yeah...ok...it sounds good."

"Now take out the garbage..." lol

Now her whole family (she's Asian) goes crazy to hear their music on these two headphones (her brothers are Beats people...said with fake disdain...lol)

Her....nope...nothing. LOL 

Instead I might bring a friend....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back