CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2017 at 3:38 PM Post #556 of 1,071
Guys, here is the Seminar Schedule for CanJam NYC. The Seminars will be held in the Majestic Room on the 6th floor, adjacent to the Broadway Ballroom which is the main exhibit area for CanJam NYC 2017. These seminars are designed to be interactive discussions where attendees can also participate and ask questions. The schedule will also be in the Show Guide which every CanJam NYC attendee will receive at Registration. Look forward to seeing many of you there! 

Saturday, February 4

1pm-2pm Music Recording and High Fidelity
As many of us pursue the latest technology to achieve high fidelity sound, it’s worth exploring how the music recording process affects the sound quality that we are able to achieve with our gear. Join a star-studded panel of experts to explore this topic including: Grammy Award-winning Music Producer Jerry “Wonda” Duplessis, Jude Mansilla of Head-Fi.org, and Dan Clark of MrSpeakers. Moderated by Frank Iacone of Headphone.guru

3pm-4pm The Future of Headphone Audio: VR and Beyond
As we are now on the cusp of emerging technologies like VR, how will the future landscape of headphones and personal audio look? To learn more about this exciting topic, join an all-star group of experts including: Skylar Gray of Audioquest, Sankar Thiagasamudram of Audeze, Andrew Mason of THX, Jacqueline Bosnjak of Mach 1, and Jude Mansilla of Head-Fi.org. Moderated by Ola Bjorling of MediaMonks and Audiostream.com

Jan 16, 2017 at 4:40 PM Post #557 of 1,071
  Thanks! its Greatly appreciated;  I look forward to finding you at the Echobox booth. 

For sure!  When I originally replied to you, I didn't see your join date since I was replying on my iPhone (Mobile Mode).  With that said, welcome to Head-Fi!

Thanks MD. I'll be keeping an eye out for you!

Steve from NYC

It's all good!  I'll be at the Echobox booth, so you'll be able to find me easily. 
beerchug.gif

Just wondering...does anyone want me to bring the Massdrop x E-MU Purpleheart?  If so, let me know.  If not, I'll be saving a few precious grams from my carry-ons.

Jan 16, 2017 at 7:50 PM Post #559 of 1,071

Just a reminder to everyone that the link for the discounted rooms at the New York Marriott Marquis ends this Wednesday, January 18. To reserve your rooms at the $199/night rate, visit the following link: https://goo.gl/Iu70vB

Can't believe we're less than 3 weeks away!
beerchug.gif

Just reserved a room for two nights, thanks for the heads up!

Jan 16, 2017 at 8:35 PM Post #560 of 1,071

Hey everyone, it's T-SHIRT TIME! 
L3000.gif

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by pipes. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye|L|3
third_eye|S|1

T-Shirts are $30 each, and will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt orders is Friday, January 20. As a reminder, CanJam NYC volunteers do not have to separately order their T-shirts as we will be providing them.

beerchug.gif

adonissk|M|1

Jan 16, 2017 at 9:00 PM Post #561 of 1,071
  Guys, here is the Seminar Schedule for CanJam NYC. The Seminars will be held in the Majestic Room on the 6th floor, adjacent to the Broadway Ballroom which is the main exhibit area for CanJam NYC 2017. These seminars are designed to be interactive discussions where attendees can also participate and ask questions. The schedule will also be in the Show Guide which every CanJam NYC attendee will receive at Registration. Look forward to seeing many of you there! 

Is pre-registration required to attend the seminars?  Thanks.

Jan 17, 2017 at 7:42 PM Post #568 of 1,071
Yeah. Was hoping to read this before the end.

Jan 17, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #569 of 1,071
Big shout out to the NYC OG crew that got the ball rolling with the first Headfi International meet! Be cool to resurrect some photos from that first meet that kicked off what eventually morphed into CanJam. 

I should be there either Saturday or Sunday. Look forward to seeing some of the goodies since I am in the market for new IEMs since losing my JH 13s after 7 years or ownership. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back