CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2017 at 11:36 AM Post #541 of 1,071
WOW looks pretty packed. How many people are registered so far? Will we have a big crowd?

Steve from NYC

Jan 14, 2017 at 12:20 PM Post #543 of 1,071
  WOW looks pretty packed. How many people are registered so far? Will we have a big crowd?

Steve from NYC

Funny, I was thinking that it doesn't look crowded at all based on the photos.  I guess in my mind I'm comparing it to crowds at the Super Pet Expo or something. 
blink.gif

Jan 14, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #544 of 1,071

Yes, it's going to be busy! Would definitely recommend arriving early to try and avoid longer wait times at the exhibits.

You'll tell those of us who're helping out what time to be there right? Earlier than the doors open I'm imagining?

Steve from NYC

Jan 15, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #547 of 1,071
Hmm, I don't see Shure on the list and I was really hoping to audition the SE846 iems, prior to making my fist high end iem purchase. If someone owns them and wouldn't mind bringing them / letting me have a listen that would be greatly appreciated. I'll be attending both days and can bring my own tips (i'll have to order the tips so tell me which you recommend w/ the se846's)

also if someone has started a separate thread on what to do / eat while in nyc, please point me to it as I live here and can probably add to it

Jan 15, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #548 of 1,071
  Hmm, I don't see Shure on the list and I was really hoping to audition the SE846 iems, prior to making my fist high end iem purchase. If someone owns them and wouldn't mind bringing them / letting me have a listen that would be greatly appreciated. I'll be attending both days and can bring my own tips (i'll have to order the tips so tell me which you recommend w/ the se846's)

also if someone has started a separate thread on what to do / eat while in nyc, please point me to it as I live here and can probably add to it

No there's not another thread for activities. Some of us are heading to Keen's Steakhouse for dinner, and there's the bowling night after the show is over. 

Steve from NYC

Jan 15, 2017 at 12:33 PM Post #549 of 1,071
There is also SPiN New York on the Saturday evening of CanJam, the showdown should be epic!

More information is located in the second page of this thread, here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/820039/canjam-nyc-2017-february-4-5-2017/15#post_12859358

Jan 15, 2017 at 2:35 PM Post #550 of 1,071

I'll have the SE846 for audition (with some other IEMs as well) - I'll be at the Echobox booth (I'll be helping).

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Jan 15, 2017 at 3:42 PM Post #551 of 1,071
I'll have the SE846 for audition (with some other IEMs as well) - I'll be at the Echobox booth (I'll be helping).

Very cool I'd like to try them out as well MD if that's ok.

Steve from NYC

Jan 15, 2017 at 4:00 PM Post #552 of 1,071
Very cool I'd like to try them out as well MD if that's ok.

Steve from NYC

Currently the Brown Knowles Dampers are inside the nozzle, but I'll bring other dampers and stock nozzle inserts/filters for those that want to change the sound signature to their choosing.

Jan 16, 2017 at 3:20 PM Post #555 of 1,071
Currently the Brown Knowles Dampers are inside the nozzle, but I'll bring other dampers and stock nozzle inserts/filters for those that want to change the sound signature to their choosing.

Thanks MD. I'll be keeping an eye out for you!

Steve from NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back