CanJam London 2017 (July 15-16, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2017 at 1:48 PM Post #286 of 416
Hi Moe,

Just wanting some clarification.. Is this saying that anyone can just pitch up to the Empire Ears stall and get free impressions done?
Or is it only for people who are actually placing an order for an Empire Ears product?

They say if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. So I thought I'd just check :p
Hi @Layman1,

For clarification, no, the impressions are free with an Empire Ears purchase.

What's good is there's enough signatures within their lineup to choose that should suit most customer's needs, in my opinion.

Just passing this along:

There will be a show special, 20% off of any model in their arsenal, as well as free impressions.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017 at 3:59 PM Post #287 of 416
Hi @Layman1,

For clarification, no, the impressions are free with an Empire Ears purchase.

What's good is there's enough signatures within their lineup to choose that should suit most customer's needs, in my opinion.

Just passing this along:

There will be a show special, 20% off of any model in their arsenal, as well as free impressions.

Heh, I figured this might be the case. I'm sure they're in no hurry to go bankrupt :p

Those sound like some mighty good deals though! :)

Jul 2, 2017 at 4:03 PM Post #288 of 416
For those that care, in a sudden change of plans, rather than being a CanJam volunteer as intended (as with the last 2 years in London), I've recently been invited to help man the iBasso stand!
So if anyone wants to meet me, that'll be where to find me.
Sorry, no unauthorised freebies, even if we're like, best buds :wink:
Lest iBasso smite me with the fury of a thousand suns :p

Jul 2, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #289 of 416
Heh, I figured this might be the case. I'm sure they're in no hurry to go bankrupt :p

Those sound like some mighty good deals though! :)
Gotta stay afloat and hopefully fly!

The deals are mighty good, I agree!

Jul 2, 2017 at 4:06 PM Post #290 of 416
For those that care, in a sudden change of plans, rather than being a CanJam volunteer as intended (as with the last 2 years in London), I've recently been invited to help man the iBasso stand!
So if anyone wants to meet me, that'll be where to find me.
Sorry, no unauthorised freebies, even if we're like, best buds :wink:
Lest iBasso smite me with the fury of a thousand suns :p
Congratulations! I'll see you there!

Time for a DX200 and QP2R comparison (I already compared the DX200 to the QP1R). Should be fun!

Jul 2, 2017 at 6:24 PM Post #291 of 416
Not actually sure, with my crazy work commitments that I'll be able to make it this year, will do my best though...

Jul 2, 2017 at 6:26 PM Post #292 of 416
Not actually sure, with my crazy work commitments that I'll be able to make it this year, will do my best though...
Hope to see you there - wouldn't be a complete CanJam London without you, in my opinion. :beerchug:

Jul 3, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #294 of 416
Head-Fi_Header_ShowSpecials_103116.png

Here is the current list of Show Specials for CanJam London, we'll also be providing a final, updated list upon checking in at the Registration Desk.

64 Audio
20% show discount

Astell+Kern
3 months of free Tidal Streaming with purchase of any A&K player (£60 value)
Free case with purchase of an AK70 black or mint player (£40 value)

Echobox Audio
20% show discount

Empire Ears
20% off discount with free impressions
Visit the booth to enter to win a Spartan IV universal or custom (up to prize winner)

Hi-Fi+
Hi-Fi+ will be offering special subscription offers to all CanJam visitors. In addition this we will be offering a special price on our exclusive Neumann / Sennheiser CD. Also we are running a competition with Hi-FiMAN. There are 10 chances of winning, so come along to our stand and try your luck!

Hifiheadphones
Visit booth to enter a drawing to win:
1 x Oriveti New Primacy Hybrid Triple Drivers IEM with detachable cable
1 x Dunu DN-2002 Hybrid Quad Drivers IEM with detachable cable

Kuos
Visit the booth for a chance to win a RealAmp portable dac/amp

Noble Audio
Free Ear Impressions and Free Sage with the purchase of a Katana or Kaiser Encore

Feliks Audio
$50 off all Feliks Audio amplifiers ordereed during CanJam London

Luzli
Free headphone cleaning cloth with visit to booth

RHA
20% show discount with code CANJAMLDN17 (case sensitive, valid July 15-17 and on all products purchased via the RHA UK, EU & US websites)

Snugs
£40 discount on all Snugs ordered at the show
Visit the booth for a change to win a pair of Snugs Only for your choice of earphone

Tekzone
Visit booth for special pricing on prodcuts from Aedle, B&W, Even, Fostex, and Questyle
Master & Dynamic – FREE ‘ME03’ (black) in-ears worth £139.99 with every Master & Dynamic On-Ear/Over-Ear purchase – Currently limited to the first ten customers, though we may have more on the day.
Buy any Over/On-Ear headphones at £299.99 and above and receive a FREE OF CHARGE HEADS UP BASE STAND (normally £29.99)
Buy any Over/On-Ear headphones at £599.00 and above and receive a FREE OF CHARGE HEADS UP PREMIUM STAND (normally £59.99)
Buy any Over/On-Ear headphones at £899.00 and above and receive a FREE OF CHARGE HEADS UP FLOOR STAND (normally 99.99) OR a HEADS UP PREMIUM STAND (£59.99)

The Bit
Opus#2 - £850 (2 units available)
Opus#3 - £600 (3 units available)

V-Moda
10% off on REMIX BT Speaker at the show or with e-coupon to pick up at the booth
10% off on CROSSFADE 2 WIRELESS at the show or with e-coupon to pick up at the booth
Crossfade 2 Wireless giveaway, visit booth for more details

Jul 4, 2017 at 4:46 PM Post #296 of 416
Not too long to go now! Looking forward to another CanJam, We will hopefully have our new Wireless models available to demo as well as one of the biggest discounts we have offered at a CanJam! Be sure to stop by the RHA table to check it out!
Looking forward to trying out your new wireless models and comparing it to one of my main wireless model I'll be bringing along.

Jul 4, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #298 of 416
Yeah the badge and lanyard we receive at the entrance to enter the show. Can check the photos in any previous CanJam impressions thread to see how it looked like.

9873387.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017 at 6:29 PM Post #300 of 416
Thanks @Cagin! Yes, I'm referring to the name badges. We can use the second line (CanJam Global in this example) for HF usernames.

Now that I'm going to be helping to run the iBasso desk/stall-type-product, do I get a badge from you guys or from iBasso?
If from you, can I also have 'Layman1' printed on it, as there may (possibly!) be folks from here who'd be interested in chatting with me, or at least being able to identify me so that they know whom to avoid :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back