CanJam London 2017 (July 15-16, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2017 at 11:12 AM Post #181 of 416
Any chance we can get a list of the songs before hand so we can familiarize ourselves with the music?

No guarantees, but @Evshrug might have a list.

I read source as an external device. To me CD 's are media which aren't mentioned as being not permitted.
When I tried the HE1 at headroom the guy asked if I had any of my own CD's with me. I didn't, but luckily they had a few CD's containing material I was familiar with.

I've asked for clarification on this. To my knowledge, it's a set playlist and I've asked for the available tracks so that everyone doing the demo can familiarize themselves.

Jun 11, 2017 at 11:50 AM Post #188 of 416
And me please! (Badge)

Jun 11, 2017 at 1:42 PM Post #189 of 416
For those that have experienced it firsthand:

Has there been anything new in the past year that's popped up in or around London that may be of interest to visit or check out?

Thanks in advance!

Jun 12, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #194 of 416
9957007.png

CanJam London 2017 T-Shirt Preorders!

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 7.20.25 PM.png

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by pipes. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye|L|3
third_eye|S|1

T-Shirts are £15 each, and will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt orders is Wednesday, June 28. As a reminder, CanJam London 2017 volunteers do not have to separately order their T-shirts as we will be providing them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back