CanJam London 2017 (July 15-16, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #171 of 416
Anyone using Danacables lazuli Reference cables for the Utopia at the show? I would love to hear them as I'm sitting on the fence to purchase them but really need to demo them 1st. My ideal set up would be Dave - Utopia - Lazuli Ref

Also will the Liquid Tungstan be available to demo and pre-order?

Jun 8, 2017 at 3:26 PM Post #172 of 416
CanJam London 2017 Attendees! Register here to experience the Sennheiser HE 1 - the legendary Orpheus - Reborn! Listening slots are available on a first come first serve basis, and one listening slot is allowed per registered CanJam attendee. You will need to input your CanJam Eventbrite ticket number in the form, CanJam London Volunteers can input "Volunteer" in this field.

The HE 1 will be in a private (and quiet) room on the Plaza Suited level of the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, one level above the main CanJam London 2017 space. Listening sessions are limited to the provided music source and external sources will not be allowed.

HE1-CANJAM-WEB-BANNER-LONDON.gif

Jun 8, 2017 at 11:21 PM Post #174 of 416
The HE 1 will be in a private (and quiet) room on the Plaza Suited level of the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, one level above the main CanJam London 2017 space. Listening sessions are limited to the provided music source and external sources will not be allowed.

Hmmm... why is this? i can understand messing around with sources could be seen as wasting valuable listing time but if theres a CD player transport already there but you cant take you own cd i dont understand?

Jun 9, 2017 at 12:16 AM Post #175 of 416
Hmmm... why is this? i can understand messing around with sources could be seen as wasting valuable listing time but if theres a CD player transport already there but you cant take you own cd i dont understand?
Because. It is the HE-1. :slight_smile::wink::frowning::sob::smiley: With that said, it was nice to choose from the MSB (with the 009) available tracks, as that very, very costly system was my favorite sounding system I've up to this point in my life listened to (was also exhibited at CanJam London last year).

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2017 at 10:22 AM Post #178 of 416

Any chance we can get a list of the songs before hand so we can familiarize ourselves with the music?

Jun 9, 2017 at 10:30 AM Post #180 of 416

I read source as an external device. To me CD 's are media which aren't mentioned as being not permitted.
When I tried the HE1 at headroom the guy asked if I had any of my own CD's with me. I didn't, but luckily they had a few CD's containing material I was familiar with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back