CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #361 of 688
  Tickets bought for Saturday, looking forward to it.  Must get round further stalls than last year, listening to DAPs and IEMs, and chatting to friends old and new, only made it to one headphone!

Fantastic, will be good to see you again! 
beerchug.gif

Jul 14, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #363 of 688
Whop, whoop! Can't wait! On a mission to find the perfect commuting cans and sports IEMs!

Nice to see Flare Audio are there (being a UK company), but where are B&W?  Also no B&O, Philips, Audio Technica etc.? 

Jul 15, 2016 at 1:52 PM Post #371 of 688
I am quite sure they will since they are coming.

I hope so, I think the Ether Flow may well be my next headphone and I am hoping they have both demo and purchasable units at the show. :wink:

Jul 18, 2016 at 3:28 AM Post #375 of 688
I am going to make this my first ever canjam, I am from United States but studying in Europe, I am new to audiophile world but I have tried a lot, currently I just use my Pioneer SE-A1000 with HM5 earpads and Fiio K1.

How does a canjam work exactly? Especially since I will not know anyone? Are there lines that form at STAX booth or something? I'd like to try those Ether Flow as well, so I am guessing you just in line then quick introduction and try on the cans for half a song and move on to next cans/line?

Just curious how this all works so I don't make a fool of myself.  Also, how do I register? Or is that necessary? I can just pay at the door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back