CanJam Global 2024 General
Dec 30, 2023 at 3:12 PM Post #16 of 27
No Chicago this year? I’m going to have to make it to one of these some day. I’d love it if y’all ever had one in FL. Miami is nice during the fall and winter months.
Good to see CanJam returning to so many cities. Will go on the record and say that no Chicago this year, however, is a disappointment.

Dec 30, 2023 at 6:58 PM Post #17 of 27
Can't wait for London again!

Dec 31, 2023 at 8:17 AM Post #18 of 27
Jan 1, 2024 at 12:57 PM Post #19 of 27
Bit surprised by the public sentiment of "no point in Singapore"

The community aspect always takes precedent over demoing. If one is serious about buying the option is always there to arrange a private, more informative listening session

YMMV

Jan 2, 2024 at 12:46 AM Post #20 of 27
Good to see CanJam returning to so many cities. Will go on the record and say that no Chicago this year, however, is a disappointment.
RIP Chicago. I know it wasn't as well attended, but the other ones are so far away from me now :frowning2:

At least AXPONA is basically taking that spot now.

Jan 4, 2024 at 9:15 AM Post #21 of 27
RIP Chicago. I know it wasn't as well attended, but the other ones are so far away from me now :frowning2:

At least AXPONA is basically taking that spot now.
Felt, I'll miss canjam this year probably.

AXPONA's lineup does look really good tho, should make up for it. Already got that weekend off work!

Jan 6, 2024 at 11:40 PM Post #22 of 27
Probably hit the SoCal this year.

Jan 7, 2024 at 1:04 AM Post #23 of 27
SoCal for sure. Going to have to make another multi day of fun.

Jan 31, 2024 at 12:33 AM Post #24 of 27
CanJam24_Main.jpg

Save the dates and make your travel plans! After a record breaking 2023 year for CanJam, we're pleased to announce our 2024 show schedule!

We had an incredible year in 2023 with more exhibitors and CanJam attendees than ever before. To catch up on all of the 2023 show impressions, click here: https://www.head-fi.org/forums/head-fi-meet-impressions-trade-show-reports-factory-tours.45/

In 2024, Head-Fi will host thousands of headphone audio enthusiasts at its CanJam shows in NYC, Singapore, Shanghai, London, SoCal, and Dallas. This thread is a general thread for CanJam Global 2024. We will also be posting individual threads for each show so stay tuned! Be sure to subscribe, save the dates, make your travel plans, and get ready to #ListenLIkeNeverBefore.

CanJam NYC 2024 - March 9-10, 2024
CanJam returns to the Big Apple for its 7th edition at the fabulous and recently renovated New York Marriott Marquis in iconic Times Square. Visitors will be able to take in all of the fantastic energy in the city that never sleeps.

CanJam Singapore 2024 - April 6-7, 2024
CanJam Global returns to Singapore for the 7th edition of CanJam Singapore, Southeast Asia's premier headphone audio show. CanJam Singapore 2024 will take place at the Pan Pacific Singapore in Marina Square.

CanJam Shanghai 2024 - June 8-9, 2024
We're excited to announce the return of CanJam to China with the 3rd edition of CanJam Shanghai! This show will take place at the Shanghai Marriott Marquis City Centre. The hotel is located in the heart of downtown Shanghai and within minutes from Nanjing Road, the Bund, and other major tourist attractions.

CanJam London 2024 - July 20-21, 2024
CanJam London 2024 will return to the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in the heart of Central London for its 8th edition. Moments away from Big Ben, the London Eye, and the London Aquarium, CanJam London visitors are within walking distance of the city’s most notable attractions.

CanJam SoCal 2024 - September 28-29, 2024
CanJam SoCal gears up for its 9th edition at the recently renovated Irvine Marriott. Minutes away from South Coast Plaza, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and Disneyland. Visitors to CanJam SoCal will get to experience Southern California at its finest.

CanJam Dallas 2024 - November 2-3, 2024
After a fantastic inaugural CanJam Dallas this past past November, we're excited to return in 2024! CanJam Dallas 2024 will once again take place at the Dallas/Addison Quorum by the Galleria, conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas and just 20 minutes from DFW airport. Visitors can also experience the best shopping and entertainment in the Dallas Metroplex area at the Dallas Galleria.

We look forward to seeing you in 2024!

seal_global_black (1).png
Yay :)
Wish these events were 3 days!
It’s difficult to check out everything you’d like to in two days 😅

Feb 17, 2024 at 11:38 AM Post #25 of 27
My brain is on a quest for the next few weeks. Let's see what else I blow my money on when I get back from CanJam. I will have to start selling some as I go up the sonic ladder. I already gave my Sennheiser HD560s to my brother.

Infatuation.jpg

Apr 8, 2024 at 5:20 PM Post #26 of 27
How long beforehand do the individual event threads go up?

I'm also looking forward to Dallas again, and I wonder if more vendors will come this year. Bevin from ZMF said their sales were on par or better than the other shows last year which I hope spurs more companies to come!

Apr 9, 2024 at 3:59 AM Post #27 of 27
How long beforehand do the individual event threads go up?

I'm also looking forward to Dallas again, and I wonder if more vendors will come this year. Bevin from ZMF said their sales were on par or better than the other shows last year which I hope spurs more companies to come!

Individual show threads go up about 3 months prior to the show dates. And yes, we're expecting more exhibitors in Dallas this year. Look forward to seeing you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back