CanJam Global 2022 General
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2019 at 10:41 PM Post #121 of 286
Jan 4, 2020 at 8:44 PM Post #122 of 286
@Deferenz Yep Chicago is a great city and only a 4.5 hour drive for me. Hitting NYC also can’t wait been awhile since I’ve been there.
Chicago meet. It'd be a 10-11h drive for me (from Toronto). I'll keep an eye on it...

Jan 4, 2020 at 8:46 PM Post #123 of 286
Might CanJam ever head to Canada? Toronto would good and Montreal would be even better.:slight_smile:

Shane D
+1 (metric). :flag_ca: While I live in the centre of Canada (Toronto)... I think Montreal would be a better choice... They're significantly more hip than us. :ksc75smile:

Jan 4, 2020 at 8:50 PM Post #124 of 286
+1 (metric). :flag_ca: While I live in the centre of Canada (Toronto)... I think Montreal would be a better choice... They're significantly more hip than us. :ksc75smile:

Agreed! And closer to home for me. I haven't been in Montreal in about 20 years. Would love an excuse to go back.

Shane D

Mar 27, 2020 at 12:04 PM Post #126 of 286
I was looking forward to CanJam London in July. I hope it can go ahead later in the year should things calm down by then. I don’t think it would surprise me though if everything was put on hold until the following year.

Mar 27, 2020 at 12:18 PM Post #127 of 286
Oh, No! With CA on Corona Lockdown for who knows how long, will SoCal CanJam 2020 survive? /^0^\

CanJam SoCal 2020 is officially postponed until December 12-13!

I was looking forward to CanJam London in July. I hope it can go ahead later in the year should things calm down by then. I don’t think it would surprise me though if everything was put on hold until the following year.

We're monitoring the situation in London closely and are in contact with the hotel. We'll be making a decision on CanJam London within the next few weeks and will update the thread as soon as we do.

Mar 27, 2020 at 12:39 PM Post #128 of 286
CanJam SoCal 2020 is officially postponed until December 12-13!
Ethan - what about CanJam Chicago? Still in Oct. 2020 for now?

Apr 21, 2020 at 12:00 PM Post #130 of 286
UPDATE: We hope that everyone is doing well and keeping safe during these challenging times. As we continue to monitor the current situation in coordination with our local CanJam venues, we've taken the decision to postpone CanJam London out to the new dates of July 17-18, 2021. We're hopeful that we'll be able to get back on track soon and will update again in June in case further schedule changes for 2020 are required.

london big bANNER (1).jpg

WechatIMG5032.jpeg

Apr 22, 2020 at 11:31 PM Post #131 of 286
UPDATE: We hope that everyone is doing well and keeping safe during these challenging times. As we continue to monitor the current situation in coordination with our local CanJam venues, we've taken the decision to postpone CanJam London out to the new dates of July 17-18, 2021. We're hopeful that we'll be able to get back on track soon and will update again in June in case further schedule changes for 2020 are required.

london big bANNER (1).jpg

WechatIMG5032.jpeg
Wow. I read this morning that Germany cancelled Oktoberfest, and I think cancellations for many events will continue the rest of the year.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

Apr 23, 2020 at 3:39 AM Post #132 of 286
Very disappointed as I was really looking forward to attending following last year’s excellent show and I’m sure loads more of us are gutted considering it was a light at the end of the current tunnel, but I can’t say I’m at all surprised and I totally get the reasoning. You’re doing the right thing regardless of how disappointed we’ll all be, I hope this doesn’t hit our hobby too hard :frowning2:

Apr 23, 2020 at 12:25 PM Post #133 of 286
Likewise I am sad that London 2020 is not going ahead. It was one of the highlights of my year and something I really look forward to. I completely understand though why it has been cancelled. There is lots of uncertainty ahead, and with the UK government suggesting a possible longer lockdown and distancing, we really do not know how long we will be like this.

May 4, 2020 at 8:40 PM Post #135 of 286
I am hopeful but not too optimistic that CanJam Chicago will happen but I have gone ahead and purchased my ticket 👍👍
Me too but I’m holding off on buying a ticket just yet. I really want it to be held though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back