CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2018 at 5:29 PM Post #1,126 of 1,303
My CanJam @ RMAF Audition Tracks!

...snip...

My Tidal playlist containing the tracks above can be accessed HERE.

And that’s wrap! Thanks for reading my first post, especially if you made it this far.

I’d love to hear what you’ve been listening to as well, so feel free to share your CanJam test track lists in the thread (unless of course they are strictly Diana Krall).

I’ll be at CanJam @ RMAF in a couple weeks, and would be happy to discuss music/gear, and do some listening with my fellow Head-Fi’ers. See y’all soon!!

Welcome to Head-fi, sorry about your wallet!

Love that Fever Ray album, I think it's a great choice for bass testing. It's definitely on my test SD Card. Here's a link to my test tracks on Tidal: LINK

In other news, I'll be joining you all in Denver as well. Maybe I'll find my karting trophy and bring it along. :-D

Sep 21, 2018 at 6:15 PM Post #1,127 of 1,303
Sep 21, 2018 at 6:37 PM Post #1,128 of 1,303
Welcome to Head-fi, sorry about your wallet!

Love that Fever Ray album, I think it's a great choice for bass testing. It's definitely on my test SD Card. Here's a link to my test tracks on Tidal: LINK

In other news, I'll be joining you all in Denver as well. Maybe I'll find my karting trophy and bring it along. :-D

Thanks for the welcome and playlist link too!

What's this about karting? :)

Sep 21, 2018 at 6:44 PM Post #1,130 of 1,303
Still coasting on the glory from 3 years ago, eh? Maybe I should bring my little league trophy too. We can try to get a dedicated area for "one hit wonders" in a corner of the RMEC. :wink:

Sep 21, 2018 at 6:49 PM Post #1,131 of 1,303
Still coasting on the glory from 3 years ago, eh? Maybe I should bring my little league trophy too. We can try to get a dedicated area for "one hit wonders" in a corner of the RMEC. :wink:
I wouldn't have to coast if you'd find that "lost" SD card with the video of my epic win.

And really, I don't think @jude would appreciate your equating his racing with me beating some little leaguers.

Sep 25, 2018 at 11:17 PM Post #1,133 of 1,303
Sep 26, 2018 at 8:25 AM Post #1,134 of 1,303
I'm traveling all the way from NJ to this RMAF, I missed Canjam NYC, I won't miss this one. I have tons of stuff I want to hear before I make my next purchase. Can't freaking wait man!.

Sep 27, 2018 at 7:40 PM Post #1,136 of 1,303
Anyone know if sennheiser will have the he-1 at RMAF? I believe they have a room, as well as a table. If they are bringing the he-1, are there signups?

Sep 27, 2018 at 8:10 PM Post #1,138 of 1,303
Sep 28, 2018 at 8:42 AM Post #1,140 of 1,303
Probably in the next couple of hours I would have guessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back