CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2018 at 5:55 AM Post #1,051 of 1,303
I use to like festivals but now I love the buzz around hi-fi shows, it's something I've got to do,bucket list. You wanna meet the people that design the product you wanna buy and Chord clearly go out their way to bring everyones dreams to reality
Hear, hear.
Got to cross out mine last year. Had the chance to be at the diner table with the Sony WM1 makers and Jack and Dean Vang from Empire Ears, my portable heaven enablers. Oh and @flinkenick was there as master of ceremonies :beerchug::beerchug:

I'll be easy to recognize. Picture a chineese Buddha in a washed out black canjam 2015 t-shirt:laughing:

Started canjam in XL, goin' XXXL this year damn :joy:

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2018 at 12:20 PM Post #1,056 of 1,303
Just outside London on the train now, the anticipation is building! Don't miss our epic showdown comparison of the MrSpeakers Voce and Stax SR-009S on the Blue Hawaii, in the HeadAmp/MrSpeakers/Electromod room!
People - do NOT miss the Gilmore Lite Mk2. Do not let its small size or lower price mislead you - this is a top notch solid state amp!
And speaking of Mr. Speakers - the AEON (closed) is a great match to the Gilmore Lite Mk2. Match made in heaven :)

Jul 20, 2018 at 3:06 PM Post #1,057 of 1,303
Have a great time everyone going. So close this year, but no go. Maybe next. Irony is that I was well up for it last year but the trains were lousy. This year the trains are (mostly) fine but due to various issues not able to make it (mind you my wallet is thankful!).

Jul 20, 2018 at 3:24 PM Post #1,059 of 1,303
This will be my first CanJam and just moved to the UK in March (all the way from the Philippines). I've been a lurker in these forums for quite a while. Any tips on how to go about the event? :)

Just go in all wild-eyed like a kid in a candy store and buy everything in sight. You only live once! JK of course. This year was my first CanJam and it was a pretty overwhelming experience. I actually ended up missing a bunch of vendors bc I didn’t check out the layout before attending. Amazingly, I ended up not making any purchases, but try to control yourself and not go crazy buying a bunch of things you didnt plan on. Either way, take it all in and have a great time!

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2018 at 5:22 PM Post #1,060 of 1,303
I will attend CanJam London for the 4th time.

I am looking forward meeting many of you there

bertrand

Jul 20, 2018 at 6:22 PM Post #1,061 of 1,303
See you all tomorrow in London :D

Come say hi, my name will be on my badge and I'll have some 64audio monitors around my neck. Beardy 24 year old haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back