CanJam Chicago 2023 (June 24-25, 2023)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2023 at 1:55 PM Post #17 of 270
I didn't realize CanJams were only 2 days... Have they always been? Seems like a ton of setup work to do(and likely travel time & cost!), for not much floor time. :\

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2023 at 2:26 PM Post #19 of 270
I didn't realize CanJams were only 2 days... Have they always been? Seems like a ton of setup work to do(and likely travel time & cost!), for not much floor time. :\
I have been trying to persuade @third_eye to make it a whole week of festivities! So far, no luck... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mar 29, 2023 at 6:54 PM Post #22 of 270
Debating volunteering for the front desk since the entire full Saturday and Sunday is dedicated to Canjam within my schedule.

Will this be your first CanJam? :relaxed:

Mar 29, 2023 at 8:23 PM Post #24 of 270
First Canjam. :)

Then no, don't volunteer. Take your time enjoying the show, as well as meeting your fellow Head-Fiers, and generally just having a good time. :relaxed: That said, do feel free to come hang out with us at the registration desk whenever you're taking a break from listening. :thumbsup:

Mar 29, 2023 at 8:35 PM Post #25 of 270
Then no, don't volunteer. Take your time enjoying the show, as well as meeting your fellow Head-Fiers, and generally just having a good time. :relaxed: That said, do feel free to come hang out with us at the registration desk whenever you're taking a break from listening. :thumbsup:
Ok, thanks Warren.

Mar 29, 2023 at 8:44 PM Post #26 of 270
First Canjam. :)
@daveoo welcome to Head-Fi and congrats on your first CanJam, you will have an awesome time. Do what @warrenpchi suggests, don't volunteer and take time to demo gear, talk with the vendors and meet fellow Head-Fi'ers. This is a very welcoming group and I look forward to seeing my Head-Fi friends at CanJams! Also, @AxelCloris put together a tips video for new CanJam attendees. I don't have the link handy, but it's on the Head-Fi YouTube channel. You may also want to take a look at previous CanJam threads leading up to the event, not the impressions thread, as there have been many tips for new attendees. I distinctly recall many tips for CanJam NYC 2023.

Mar 29, 2023 at 8:47 PM Post #27 of 270
This is a very welcoming group and I look forward to seeing my Head-Fi friends at CanJams! Also, @AxelCloris put together a tips video for new CanJam attendees. I don't have the link handy, but it's on the Head-Fi YouTube channel.

:relaxed: I gotchu fam!

Mar 30, 2023 at 4:41 PM Post #28 of 270
Bummer, missing SG CanJam by a week. I can probably make the next one state side.

Apr 4, 2023 at 9:50 AM Post #29 of 270
He is only doing it for the free food/shirt : 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back