CanJam at RMAF 2013 Preview (And Exclusive Early Reveals!) - Head-Fi TV
Oct 17, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #346 of 361

Credit card bill: Roxanne, $1600
Wife: Who's that b*tch?!

Someone could be in for some trouble. :)

yeap...I'm in deep trouble. 
deadhorse.gif

Oct 18, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #348 of 361
What happened to the bendix u liked so much with this amp?
wink.gif

made the soundstage way too wide. the WA22 soundstage is already huge. i think the bendix will work better with WA2. 

i find it hard enough to find what kind of sound signature the WA22 has, i don't want to judge the bendix since i'm not entirely sure of their sound signature yet. just different and wide sounding with good bass. 

right now if i can't buy the stratus, or even if i do, i'm buying WA2 again, and then i'm hoping to get a glenn otl as well. since i need a 5U4G amp for all my tubes.

Oct 18, 2013 at 11:45 AM Post #349 of 361

made the soundstage way too wide. the WA22 soundstage is already huge. i think the bendix will work better with WA2. 

i find it hard enough to find what kind of sound signature the WA22 has, i don't want to judge the bendix since i'm not entirely sure of their sound signature yet. just different and wide sounding with good bass. 

right now if i can't buy the stratus, or even if i do, i'm buying WA2 again, and then i'm hoping to get a glenn otl as well. since i need a 5U4G amp for all my tubes.

A glenn as well as DNA and WA2!!! 

Oct 18, 2013 at 3:21 PM Post #351 of 361

Thats why i loved the bendix so much over the 5998 in my 337.. :wink:

Oct 19, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #352 of 361
Just an awesome video with great information.  I'm really interested in the new Audeze products.  Thanks, Jude.

Oct 27, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #355 of 361
  Hi Guys - I talked to Jude at RMAF about the Head-Fi TV videos. I'd like to start shooting similar videos for CA. Does anyone know what equipment Jude is using for the shoots? Camera? Lenses? Software? I have an email into Jude, but assume he is too busy to respond in a timely manner. 

He discussed the camera/mic for the video portions in an early video (The QA one). I believe the software is just iMovie. I'd totally love it if you started a video series! Videos like Head-Fi TV and stuff from others are extremely helpful, but are quite scarce. I'd watch.

Oct 27, 2013 at 4:11 PM Post #356 of 361
  He discussed the camera/mic for the video portions in an early video (The QA one). I believe the software is just iMovie. I'd totally love it if you started a video series! Videos like Head-Fi TV and stuff from others are extremely helpful, but are quite scarce. I'd watch.

Yes, iMovie is the most likely software, given how enthusiastic Jude is about Apple products.

As for cameras and all that, he's got quite the array of photographic gear. Even his casual videos from the Tokyo meet were done from a really intense iPhone-based rig that was about three feet tall.

Dec 10, 2013 at 5:42 AM Post #357 of 361
  Hi Guys - I talked to Jude at RMAF about the Head-Fi TV videos. I'd like to start shooting similar videos for CA. Does anyone know what equipment Jude is using for the shoots? Camera? Lenses? Software? I have an email into Jude, but assume he is too busy to respond in a timely manner. 

hey Chris!!
Great to see ya here brotha!!

Yeah he's been SWAMPED - but I'll also drop a message to him for ya

Dec 10, 2013 at 5:50 AM Post #358 of 361
  Just an awesome video with great information.  I'm really interested in the new Audeze products.  Thanks, Jude.

I just finished typing up my Positive Feedback Writers Choice Awards for the LCD-X and XC!
Lovin' em.

Also giving awards to @mrspeakers Alpha Dogs and @MoonAudioSilver Dragon cables.

We also posted some impressions of the LCD-X and XC in our CanJam coverage at Audio360 (also shared in the CanJam thread):
HERE'S A LINK for you

and GREAT video as always!!

Jun 18, 2014 at 8:04 PM Post #359 of 361
anyone talking about this year yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back