***CANCELLED*** West Michigan meet
Sep 1, 2009 at 7:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Aimless1

Headphoneus Supremus
[size=medium]CANCELLED[/size]

Where? Berends Hendricks Stuit Insurance
3055 44th St SW
Grandville, MI 49418

We anticipate having gear loaned to us from one of our Head-fi vendors. To be announced later.

Gear List (tenative):
Sources: Apogee Duet
Bel Canto DAC3
Lavry DA10
Opus 21

Amplifiers: Auditor or Beta 22
Lisa III XP
Luxman P1
Zana Deux

Headphones: Audio Technica AD2000
Audio Technica W5000
Grado HF-2
Grado RS-1
Sennheiser HD650
Sennheiser HD800

Portable Cowon D2
Sandisk Fuze
Clip, Clip+
Creative Zen
Westone UM2
AltecLansing UHP336

Sep 1, 2009 at 9:39 PM Post #3 of 20
Great! There may others coming from Ann Arbor so the possibility of car pooling exists.

Depending on what others bring, I'm likely to bring the Luxman P1, the Bel Canto Dac3, the Apogee Duet and what ever headphones I have on hand, which is in flux at the moment.

Sep 2, 2009 at 2:06 AM Post #4 of 20
My car is kinda small, but I won't mind carpooling.
biggrin.gif

Sep 7, 2009 at 4:34 AM Post #6 of 20
I'd be up for another West Michigan meet. The last one worked out very nice. Thinking of the same place Aimless1?

Sep 9, 2009 at 9:11 PM Post #8 of 20
Yea the snow kinda stunk for the guys who came from out of town. The office was a great place for a meet. Hopefully we can get a few of the people from the last one to show this time. If your from the West Michigan area and your on the fence this is a good way to hear alot of stuff that usually you can only read opinions about. I've got some gear that I would be bringing:
Cowon D2
Sandisk Fuze, Clip, Clip+
Creative Zen
Westone UM2
AltecLansing UHP336

Hopefully we can get some more people nailed down. Perhaps PMs to the guys that showed up last time
beyersmile.png

Sep 13, 2009 at 5:51 PM Post #11 of 20
I had hoped to be at ChiUniFi also, but had promised my daughter when she graduated from WMU that we would attend the MSU/WMU football game. Turns out to be the same date.

Hope you can make it. I would think driving conditions would be much better this time!

I think we have enough interest to schedule it. I'll reserve that Saturday at the office and then finalize details. Looking forward to it!

Sep 13, 2009 at 6:00 PM Post #12 of 20
hmmmm

I wish I could come, but I won't be home till thankgiving week... and none of the weekend dates during that time are really feasible.

I really want to hit a meet sometime, but my calender doesn't seem to agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back