CANCELLED:October 22nd Cincinnati meet
Oct 5, 2005 at 12:45 AM Post #31 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey01
We will be handing out free T-Shirts to each attendee. They say "Be all you can be, be a WOMAN", and are leftovers from the "Dayton Transgender Walk-A-Thon" held last month. We would also like to thank "bg4533" for having a connection to thoes free T-Shirts and procureing them for us..
eek.gif
eek.gif
rolleyes.gif

Damn Mikey, You promised to keep that a secret. Now you don't get a shirt.

Oct 5, 2005 at 12:56 AM Post #32 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by bg4533
Damn Mikey, You promised to keep that a secret. Now you don't get a shirt.

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif
ch!t.

Oct 6, 2005 at 4:53 PM Post #33 of 75
Sorry Ray. I did not mean to offend.
confused.gif

Oct 7, 2005 at 3:26 AM Post #34 of 75
Quote:

280smile.gif
orphsmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
lambda.gif
Scratch the T-Shirt idea. Instead we can hand out [size=large]"Ray Samuels" Bobble Tummy[/size] dolls. It will be a caricature of Ray holding a plate full of sunny side up eggs with a spring loaded tummy that woobles. The first 50 that walk thru the door.
rolleyes.gif

Mikey01....
How old are you my friend?
Ray Samuels

Oct 7, 2005 at 4:12 AM Post #35 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels
Mikey01....
How old are you my friend?
Ray Samuels

a check of his profile might be very informative. if you scroll up in the thread a bit, you might see the running gag, friend.

Oct 10, 2005 at 3:39 AM Post #37 of 75
UH....O! Well, I procured a CD 3000 Sony set of head phones for a cable upgrade. This would be just in time for the meet. It's amazing what happens when the dogs tail accidently comes in contact with the soldiering iron. WHEW! Don't worry, nobody was hurt and Abby (EddipusRex's favorite dog) is none the less for the experience. A lesson learned. Now, just sweep up the mess, in the dust pan and dump it into that nice CD 3000 case. I wonder if Melmack tea cups make good sound baffels to replace broken wooden ones? Could have been worse if Abby got hurt real bad. I shoulden't have been working on the basement floor even though the ping/pong table was loaded with fresh foulded wash.
eek.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
confused.gif

Oct 10, 2005 at 7:30 PM Post #38 of 75
Quote:

UH....O! Well, I procured a CD 3000 Sony set of head phones for a cable upgrade. This would be just in time for the meet. It's amazing what happens when the dogs tail accidently comes in contact with the soldiering iron. WHEW! Don't worry, nobody was hurt and Abby (EddipusRex's favorite dog) is none the less for the experience. A lesson learned. Now, just sweep up the mess, in the dust pan and dump it into that nice CD 3000 case. Could have been worse if Abby got hurt real bad. I shoulden't have been working on the basement floor even though the ping/pong table was loaded with fresh foulded wash.
eek.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
confused.gif

i tell you, the CD3000 case does make a great dustbin.

Oct 13, 2005 at 6:15 PM Post #42 of 75
i thought it might be a good idea to post directions.
smily_headphones1.gif
the directions to CCM are here. there is a mapquest link, for those of you who don't live in Cinci. i suggest parking in the CCM garage. saturdays usually have free parking, and i don't think there is anything going on saturday. if you park in the garage, go to the elevator that is marked "Edward Zif Emedia Department", or something similar and go to the third floor. you then exit the elevator, turn left, and go through the first set of doors. i will post fliers in the building, in case you enter somewhere else. the phone number for that room is (513)556-0188, so you can call me if you get lost.

Oct 14, 2005 at 3:08 AM Post #43 of 75
OH and guy's, could you try and not slobber all over the equiptment this time? Also, CD discs are not coffee coasters or playthings Just remember the embarrisment we went through when the Paramedics were there with someone who's nose was stuck inside the CD hole.
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif
cool.gif

Oct 14, 2005 at 3:15 AM Post #44 of 75
Quote:

OH and guy's, could you try and not slobber all over the equiptment this time? Also, CD discs are not coffee coasters or playthings Just remember the embarrisment we went through when the Paramedics were there with someone who's nose was stuck inside the CD hole.
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif
cool.gif

yeah, poor earl
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back