CANCELLED:October 22nd Cincinnati meet
Oct 21, 2005 at 1:18 AM Post #62 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdipisReks
well that sucks.

pretty much... trust me I would really have liked to be there... especially after having missed the NY one and on top of that I really wanted to meet you guys... but its one of those things that if I know whats good for me Ide better go...

Oct 21, 2005 at 1:39 AM Post #63 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by grandenigma1
pretty much... trust me I would really have liked to be there... especially after having missed the NY one and on top of that I really wanted to meet you guys... but its one of those things that if I know whats good for me Ide better go...

you could always swing by cinci on your way to chi-town
wink.gif

Oct 21, 2005 at 8:46 PM Post #65 of 75
Well will Grandenigma1 be the man we think he is or will he wimp out to the other half?? Stay tuned, for the next exciteing thread. Brought to you by "Brillcream" hair tonic "Look good/Feel Good" available at your local drug store. And by " Rotoscooter plumbobbing" "Service day and night, for all your plumbobbing needs"..
rolleyes.gif
cool.gif

Oct 21, 2005 at 9:28 PM Post #66 of 75
Well I know I am coming.... whats the role call look like? I was counting on meeting cablemeister first class grandenigma1. But h
very_evil_smiley.gif
t babe vs headphone d
blink.gif
rks.... isnt a real tough decision.

Reks... you are bringing your SLAM correct? If so I will bring some 5687's for some tuberollin fun! Maybe a tung sol 6cg7 too.
cool.gif
Oh yeah and an adapter so we can stick a 7n7 in there too.
eek.gif

Mikey I am bringing the tung sol 6sl7 variant for your Eddie....wait until you see these.
icon10.gif

I am bringing a music hall cd-25, an E5, one of my Singlepowers, miscellaneous cables and my trusty senn 600/ cardas + 600/ grandenigma1 senn cable.

Oct 21, 2005 at 10:32 PM Post #67 of 75
well, it looks like it'll be me, todd (with the dynamight and hopefully the APL philips), sacd lover, mikey01, and maybe go_vtec if his family situation allows, and probably a couple of my friends. one friend should be bringing a turn table, so we can get vinyl love going. you'd better believe i'm bringing the slam, Earl, and i would love to hear the 7n7s and the tung sol 6CG7!

since not too many people are coming, and todd is going to stop by my apartment first so that i can help him with all his stuff (and so that i can get a ride
wink.gif
), i am not going to post any signs this time. for those who aren't familiar with CCM, go to the parking garage that is shown on the CCM directions page i posted ealier in the thread, and take the elevator labeled as "electronic media studio". go to the third floor, take a left out of the elevator, and that first room is the correct one. feel free to call 513-556-0188, which is the anteroom phone, if anyone has any problems. i'll probably get there at 9:30 or so. see you guys soon!

Oct 21, 2005 at 11:29 PM Post #68 of 75
Sometimes life (and apparently timing) just really sucks
frown.gif
. I can't make it guys had a bit of a family emergency today. Had to take my dad to the hospital, luckily he's ok but what a stressful day. Anyways I hope you guys have a good time.

Oct 22, 2005 at 3:50 AM Post #72 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdipisReks
well, that sucks. glad your dad is ok! did you at least get the philips today?

Duh! that's why he's not coming his new cd player arrived........
rs1smile.gif

Oct 22, 2005 at 4:16 AM Post #73 of 75
Sorry to hear about your meet guys. If any of you feel like hopping on a plane, we are having a meet at my place in SF tomorrow!
k1000smile.gif
Sorry Cinci isn't closer to the Left Coast, but the offer is there if you have can find a last-minute internet deal.

Oct 22, 2005 at 4:42 PM Post #74 of 75
Wow! Sure is empty around here. I must be the first one and it's 11:30am.
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back