Canalphones I haven't seen before
Nov 13, 2002 at 3:38 PM Post #2 of 6
Interesting. The earlier Shure canal phones designed for musician's on stage did not compare well with Ety's (or even Sony EX-70's). This newer product looks interesting. The $99 price, and the 30-day return policy may make it worth trying out.

But the ad text makes reference to the fact that it takes its sound from the earlier models. Not a good precedent.

Try 'em!

Nov 13, 2002 at 7:23 PM Post #4 of 6
It looks to me like they've improved upon the ergonomics of these types of earphones, especially when putting the cables behind your ears. They also have a $500 dual-driver audiophile version. It seems kind of stupid to simply discount them because another company did it first. This isn't charity.

Nov 13, 2002 at 10:21 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by jpelg
Try 'em!

I'd really like to, but my geographical location makes even a "free" trial somewhat expensive and impractical. They look interesting, nonetheless, and I'd like to see what others with experience have to say about them.

Nov 14, 2002 at 8:00 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

It seems kind of stupid to simply discount them because another company did it first.

It seems like you didn't bother to read through my link. These guys are ********.
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back