Canada Post is a joke
Apr 19, 2007 at 2:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 66

colonelkernel8

Headphoneus Supremus
Id just like to thank Canada Post for being the most worthless shipping service to grace this planet. So RedLeader ships me his HD595s from Canada in return for my Denon. I shipped with UPS and he shipped with Canada Post. He shipped his out on the 9th and I shipped mine out on the 10th. He has had his Denon now for 5 days. My HD595's are still in Canada according the Canada Post's crappy tracking service, sitting in Mississauga, ON where the "Item accepted and entered into sortation plant". Sortation isnt even a godd*** word. It has remained there for 7 days now. I sent a complaint through their wonderfully efficient customer service system which takes 3 days for them to respond to. Wow. Thanks Canada Post. Please cease business.

Apr 19, 2007 at 2:58 AM Post #5 of 66
Maybe it's time to move...USPS has never let me down
biggrin.gif

I trust them more than UPS.

Apr 19, 2007 at 3:02 AM Post #7 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am not the one in Canada. I shipped with UPS.

Sorry I'm real bad when it comes to skimming
cool.gif

Apr 19, 2007 at 3:04 AM Post #8 of 66
Its freakin unbearable not having headphones for so long. I hate you Canada Post. Words cannot describe my hatred. Good thing they dont have offices nearby, they'd be burning to the ground, and the innocent employees? Shot in knee caps and burnt to death. That is how angry I am. How hard can it be so send a package from point a to point b. Its a joke.

Apr 19, 2007 at 3:05 AM Post #9 of 66
Man don't be hatin, it takes a while for packages to cross the border, so be patient. It'll make you appreciate them more when you finally receive them
smily_headphones1.gif

But in all seriousness, a new pair of headphones are some of the hardest things to wait for. The anticipation kills.

Apr 19, 2007 at 3:08 AM Post #10 of 66
yeah canada post is really bad for international shipping. The tracking will tell you it's in canada, but it probably isn't. Usually it will say its in canada, and the next update will be that is delivered. I've had it tell me it was received at the post office in vancouver for 2 weeks, and then 30 minutes before it was delivered it was updated. Kind of defeats the purpose of tracking.

PS. I often drive by the airport on my way to work and I guess all the ups trucks leave at the same time, because there will be around 20 leaving in a row. It's kind of funny.

Apr 19, 2007 at 3:09 AM Post #12 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope the CEO of Canada Post is murdered in the most horrific and painful of ways.

rolleyes.gif
Was that called for considering what has been on the news 24/7? Get your priorities straight...you'll live

Apr 19, 2007 at 3:15 AM Post #13 of 66
In my experience, having anything shipped from Canada takes a crazy amount of time for it to get to me. I had a CD a few years back take almost 3 weeks before it finally got to me. Now I have a PINT coming from Canada, and the tracking says it hasn't moved in the past 7 days.
mad.gif

Not to say USPS isn't guilty of long delivery times. Once, I had a CD coming from Florida, and it took almost 2 weeks. I could probably have biked to the guys house and picked it up myself in that time.

Apr 19, 2007 at 3:17 AM Post #14 of 66
Well, you know that it actually has to clear US customs, so that could be your bottle neck, not Canada Post.

Obviously, Canadian customs will let anything in to this country without a second thought. That's why Red already has his package.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back