Can you read Chinese? I need your help!
Sep 1, 2009 at 11:25 PM Post #16 of 62
Er...... >.< Honestly, I wouldn't trust my translation at all. The last time I read something in chinese without error was 12 years ago. :p

and don't spy on your gf. >.< not cool!

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:27 PM Post #17 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by rx7_fan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You guys, my gf is chinese and i'm not. I found this in her mail box, in the sent section! Is she cheating on me? PS, she was in China for 2 weeks so she met someone new?

China or Taiwan?

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:27 PM Post #18 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by EugeneK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Er...... >.< Honestly, I wouldn't trust my translation at all. The last time I read something in chinese without error was 12 years ago. :p

and don't spy on your gf. >.< not cool!

well, when was i read anything right
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM Post #22 of 62
Oh WOW; You're in TROUBLE!!!

Do you confront her?

Did she want you to find it?

I'll bet she is setting you up for a BIG Drama
wink.gif

Let us know how it turns out ~

And best of luck with all of that, of course...

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:31 PM Post #23 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by fhuang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
short version, it about wanting your "*****"
tongue.gif

long version

hi, not sure if you'll check this mail. just want to let you know that we've speak and see each for two days. it's a strange feeling. i know you wouldn't call me but i've been waiting for your call for the past two days. i called you but you didn't pick up. thought you were playing so i'll forget you. i thought about us the last few days. i think we're not right to each other. maybe it's the age. we're always hiding. it's very tired. not want to talk. i think you don't neither.

Just wanted to confirm this is about right. Sounds fishy to me.

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:32 PM Post #24 of 62
I can't confront her if I don't know what the letter says, but it seems like she has a crush on someone. Please ask your parents or someone that know Chinese to translate it. Need your help guys.

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:40 PM Post #27 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by rx7_fan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
我會把你跟我說過的話 (關於我跟人之間的交往) 努力的去改變和improve自己. 回台灣的時候要想到我帶姊姊出去玩哦. 不要忘了還有我這個姊姊哦.

在Boston的時候要努力的讀書, 不要浪費了你爸媽的對你的期望哦. 還有, 看看你和Danny在Thanksgiving有沒有空來LA找我玩. 你應該也是放一個禮拜的假吧.....來有禮物哦 =^O^=

最後有一手歌想要送你

Er, so as far as I can tell:

"I will do what you said to me and improve myself. Think about me bringing little sister out to play. Don't forget about this little sister.

When you're in boston, you have to put effort in *can't translate*, don't waste your parents' expectations of you. Lets see if you and danny can visit me in LA during thanksgiving. *can't translate the rest of paragraph*

I want to send you a song."

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:48 PM Post #29 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by EugeneK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Chinese a pretty complex language, even though we might get the words right, the ideas might not translate entirely to English.

i think that goes for every languages. that's why we misunderstand

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #30 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by fhuang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i think that goes for every languages. that's why we misunderstand

Haha, yes, and that's exactly why you should pay a professional translator, instead of getting random people on a forum to translate for you. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back