Can you read Chinese? I need your help!
Sep 1, 2009 at 10:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 62

rx7_fan

500+ Head-Fier
Please translate this to English for me.

Thanks!

你好. 我不知道你會不會看你的e-mail, 但是還是想把話說出來. 兩天沒有跟你聊天和見面了, 還覺得有點怪. 我知道你不會打電話給我但還是在這兩天等你的電話. 我今天想說打個電話給你, 但是你沒有接. 我想你是不想接吧. 我在這兩天發覺你應該只是跟我玩玩而以, 所以我會把你忘了. 我在這幾天想了好多事, 我想我們還是不適合, 大概是應為年紀吧. 我們再一起的時間也是躲躲常常的, 好累哦. 不想說了, 我想你也不想聽了吧.

Sep 1, 2009 at 10:49 PM Post #2 of 62
babble-fish translator

Sep 1, 2009 at 10:50 PM Post #3 of 62
Ummm...I'm not too great, but I think it says something about...

You haven't looked at you email for 2 days, haven't met, something about playing with me, but forgiven....

okay got totally confused by the 2nd half...writing a paper here, so I'll give it another go later, if I have time...

And my mom keep telling me to pick up my chinese/korean/japanese pronto...

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:02 PM Post #5 of 62
Yeah, babble-fish is quite poor, sorry...

Is this from the "Policeman" ?

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:05 PM Post #6 of 62
My chinese isn't too great either......

I think it's a lover's tiff...... something about you not reading the sender's emails or answering the sender's phonecalls, he/she think you're fooling around with him/her and that you should forget about him/her.

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:07 PM Post #7 of 62
Sounds like it's from a jaded gf or something...

And why the hell would someone send it to you in chinese, if you can't even READ it?

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:09 PM Post #9 of 62
short version, it about wanting your "*****"
tongue.gif

long version

hi, not sure if you'll check this mail. just want to let you know that we've speak and see each for two days. it's a strange feeling. i know you wouldn't call me but i've been waiting for your call for the past two days. i called you but you didn't pick up. thought you were playing so i'll forget you. i thought about us the last few days. i think we're not right to each other. maybe it's the age. we're always hiding. it's very tired. not want to talk. i think you don't neither.

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:12 PM Post #10 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And why the hell would someone send it to you in chinese, if you can't even READ it?

you know those women.... just some drama

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:19 PM Post #12 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by fhuang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you know those women.... just some drama

lol...I had a friend (girl
rolleyes.gif
) who wouldn't talk to me for 2 weeks since I tried to ignore her whenever I was on AIM, because she kept wanting to talk about korean dramas, and how I look like this particular actor (who's apparently a 26-yr old rising star)...and I've only watched like 6 kdramas in my life...(going back to american stuff now, after a few unmemorable series)

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:22 PM Post #13 of 62
You guys, my gf is chinese and i'm not. I found this in her mail box, in the sent section! Is she cheating on me? PS, she was in China for 2 weeks so she met someone new?

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:25 PM Post #14 of 62
Here's the whole letter, please translate to the best of your ability. If i'm going to break up with my girlfriend, I need to know you guys are sure what you are translating.

你好. 我不知道你會不會看你的e-mail, 但是還是想把話說出來. 兩天沒有跟你聊天和見面了, 還覺得有點怪. 我知道你不會打電話給我但還是在這兩天等你的電話. 我今天想說打個電話給你, 但是你沒有接. 我想你是不想接吧. 我在這兩天發覺你應該只是跟我玩玩而以, 所以我會把你忘了. 我在這幾天想了好多事, 我想我們還是不適合, 大概是應為年紀吧. 我們再一起的時間也是躲躲常常的, 好累哦. 不想說了, 我想你也不想聽了吧.

我會把你跟我說過的話 (關於我跟人之間的交往) 努力的去改變和improve自己. 回台灣的時候要想到我帶姊姊出去玩哦. 不要忘了還有我這個姊姊哦.

在Boston的時候要努力的讀書, 不要浪費了你爸媽的對你的期望哦. 還有, 看看你和Danny在Thanksgiving有沒有空來LA找我玩. 你應該也是放一個禮拜的假吧.....來有禮物哦 =^O^=

最後有一手歌想要送你

Sep 1, 2009 at 11:25 PM Post #15 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by rx7_fan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You guys, my gf is chinese and i'm not. I found this in her mail box, in the sent section! Is she cheating on me? PS, she was in China for 2 weeks so she met someone new?

ooh damnnnnnn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back