Can you guys reccomand me hi-fi Headphones for up to 110$?
Jan 17, 2014 at 6:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

dgame

New Head-Fier
i'm looking for nice headphones that i could hear some good quialty sound

i listen to: arctic monkeys, the smiths, some rap, some jazz, some r&b

thanks! :)

Jan 17, 2014 at 7:09 PM Post #6 of 26
  I dont have the option to test them.
What would be better for home use?

I have never heard the M50, but people have called them the best headphones under $200. Those would be my choice, I would then hope I liked them.
biggrin.gif
If it is between the Grado and Sennheiser, I would go with the Grado.

Jan 17, 2014 at 7:15 PM Post #7 of 26

I have never heard the M50, but people have called them the best headphones under $200. Those would be my choice, I would then hope I liked them.
biggrin.gif
If it is between the Grado and Sennheiser, I would go with the Grado.

I heard the portapro's are pretty sweet.
Are they out of the grado's league?

Jan 17, 2014 at 7:26 PM Post #9 of 26

My Porta Pro's were a gift, they are not in the same league as the Grado IMHO. I wonder how good people would say they are if they weren't as low of a price as they are.

To sum up, is the Grado sr60i good hi-fi headphones for the music I listen to? Are they the best headphones I can find at my budget?

Cheers 
dt880smile.png

Jan 17, 2014 at 7:30 PM Post #10 of 26
  To sum up, is the Grado sr60i good hi-fi headphones for the music I listen to? Are they the best headphones I can find at my budget?

Cheers 
dt880smile.png

The best are the ones you like the most, I cant tell you what you are 100% sure going to like. Grado makes good stuff, they are a solid choice on your budget. There is always a chance you don't like them. Just trying to steer you in the right direction. Since you cant test them out, its a crap shoot.

Jan 18, 2014 at 11:18 AM Post #13 of 26
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-982-000072-UE-4000-Headphones/dp/B0094S360U

i heard this recently....mighty good for pops /jazz/ RnB type..
v comfy, good isolation..now going for a $song.

Jan 18, 2014 at 12:14 PM Post #14 of 26
  Could you tell us more about what you are looking for in headphones like more detailed headphones or fun bassy and detailed headphones?. I find Philips Uptown offers more treble details n this price with great mids, bass but they are lighter on bass side compare to some other headphones(you can add AMPs for better bass). Also some fun and detailed headphones are like Sony MDR-MA500, Shure SR440, M50 and SR60i/80i.

Its my first time buying headphones so I cant really say what I'm looking for
I think balanced sound with some base, sound details and etc
right now the direaction is sr60i, but I just want to be sure
  http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-982-000072-UE-4000-Headphones/dp/B0094S360U

I dont really think it's hi-fi headphones, am I wrong?

Jan 18, 2014 at 12:33 PM Post #15 of 26
  Could you tell us more about what you are looking for in headphones like more detailed headphones or fun bassy and detailed headphones?. I find Philips Uptown offers more treble details n this price with great mids, bass but they are lighter on bass side compare to some other headphones(you can add AMPs for better bass). Also some fun and detailed headphones are like Sony MDR-MA500, Shure SR440, M50 and SR60i/80i.

Its my first time buying headphones so i dpmt really know what to say  i'm looking for
I mostly looking for good, balanced sound with some good bass and detailed sound
the direction right now is grado sr60 but i want to be sure that's what i need 

Are you sure it is considerd hi-fi headphones? I'm asking cuz i dont know and they look kinda cheap (beacuase of the price, not the look itself)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back