Can the Fiio E6 be connected to the Samsung Galaxy Player 5 via the micro usb?
Oct 11, 2012 at 4:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Friggs

New Head-Fier

Well, like the subject line says, I am wondering if I can hook up my Samsung Galaxy Player 5 to my Fiio E6 via the micro usb for better sound quality? I use to use a ipod touch till I went with Android instead. I am inpressed with the Samsungs sound quality and power compaired to the ipod. But wonder if it can be even better. I know I would need a micro usb to mini usb cable, but does the Samsung output music via the micro usb? If so, is the quality difference worth it compaired to using the headphone jack to the E6? Thanks for any advice.

Bill
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Player 5 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Oct 11, 2012 at 5:43 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
Well, like the subject line says, I am wondering if I can hook up my Samsung Galaxy Player 5 to my Fiio E6 via the micro usb for better sound quality? I use to use a ipod touch till I went with Android instead. I am inpressed with the Samsungs sound quality and power compaired to the ipod. But wonder if it can be even better. I know I would need a micro usb to mini usb cable, but does the Samsung output music via the micro usb? If so, is the quality difference worth it compaired to using the headphone jack to the E6? Thanks for any advice.
Bill
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Player 5 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

To the best of my knowledge, no you can't do this.

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:37 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
Thanks. I figured that.
Where should the volume be set on the Galaxy when using the E6?
Thanks
Bill
Sent from my YP-G70 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

If you want to use the E6, the volume of the Galaxy should be around 90%. If you ReplayGain your files, you can probably get away with max volume though. Then just control your volume with the E6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back