Can Someone Help Me????
Nov 30, 2009 at 12:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

shagota

New Head-Fier
I recently purchased the Sony MDR-V6. As a headphone, it sounds great, much better than the crap cans I usually listen to. Just one thing that bugs the hell out of me, because I don't know if that's how it should sound. Whenever I listen to my headphones, the sound for the leads voice always is in the right ear, and there is very little sound in the left at any given point. Often there will be an echo of the lead voie, which I assume is what it should be, but why I hear very few instruments constantly is on my mind when I listen to the headphones. Any help would be greatly appreciate. It should be noted that I am, by no means an audiophile, just a wannabe.
icon10.gif

Nov 30, 2009 at 2:45 AM Post #2 of 5
Something is VERY wrong! Sounds like your source is messed.

Nov 30, 2009 at 10:17 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by shagota /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I recently purchased the Sony MDR-V6. As a headphone, it sounds great, much better than the crap cans I usually listen to. Just one thing that bugs the hell out of me, because I don't know if that's how it should sound. Whenever I listen to my headphones, the sound for the leads voice always is in the right ear, and there is very little sound in the left at any given point. Often there will be an echo of the lead voie, which I assume is what it should be, but why I hear very few instruments constantly is on my mind when I listen to the headphones. Any help would be greatly appreciate. It should be noted that I am, by no means an audiophile, just a wannabe.
icon10.gif

My review of this overhyped headphone is that it's rubbish, but it's rubbish in both ears equally.
darthsmile.gif

In all seriousness, you shouldn't be hearing what you are hearing (ie. it shouldn't be a different result in one ear).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back