Can somebody tell me how to fit the Sparkos op-amp into the Xduoo XD05 Pro?
Mar 25, 2024 at 4:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

grainjar

New Head-Fier
I haven't ordered the sparkos ss3602 op-amp yet, because I don't know how to fit it into the Xduoo XD05 Pro. I guess this is a third party op-amp, so you have to make modifications to get it to fit inside the XD05 Pro.

I've read about people "trimming" and "filing" down the "legs" or "solder points." I'm guessing that they're talking about the silver point sticking out on the corners. If so, my question is, how do you trim this part? What tools do I need to buy? Is there a good tutorial somewhere on how to do this? Thank you.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2024 at 10:49 PM Post #2 of 3
I haven't ordered the sparkos ss3602 op-amp yet, because I don't know how to fit it into the Xduoo XD05 Pro. I guess this is a third party op-amp, so you have to make modifications to get it to fit inside the XD05 Pro.

I've read about people "trimming" and "filing" down the "legs" or "solder points." I'm guessing that they're talking about the silver point sticking out on the corners. If so, my question is, how do you trim this part? What tools do I need to buy? Is there a good tutorial somewhere on how to do this? Thank you.
@ToneDeafMonk released a video about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back