"Can Slam" Singapore Meet on Oct. 4 ,2009
Sep 4, 2009 at 12:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jojo_b2

100+ Head-Fier
JOJOPOSTER.jpg

Location: 113, Eunos avenue 3 #05-12, Gordon Industrial Building, Singapore 409838. (Location provided by Calvin aka ical )

Date: 4th of Oct 2009

Time: 12pm - 5pm

Buffet lunch: Around 2pm

There will be a free application of Silclear on their equipments and cables for those who come.

Fee: SGD$20 (non-refundable) , please pass the cash (exact amount thanks) to me (Aron@PS 63367113) at Stereo Plaza Singapura before 1st Oct 2009 so I can update the thread and inform Kidult for buffet arrangement. :drool:

Non-registered visitors will not be accomodated during the meet.

[size=small]Head-fi members that will be present in Singapore that day are surely invited. Just send me jojo_b2 a PM. I will include you in the registration being done in a Local headphone Forum in SG. Payment will just be collected on the day if you are just visiting SG.
beerchug.gif
[/size]

@Moderators
Kindly advise if it's ok to post an invitation of a meet in Singapore. I've been looking at the subforum for rules. If I need to provide more information. It's not a Store or company event. This meet is being organize by a few Head-fi members including myself. I apologize if I missed any rules.

Sep 4, 2009 at 12:18 PM Post #2 of 3
Saved for Pictures. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back