Can Con Sydney Australia 7.0 - Sunday 26 March 2017 -
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2017 at 1:22 AM Post #136 of 154
Yes 
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 25, 2017 at 2:04 AM Post #137 of 154
In case anyone is coming in to listen to our gear, I can't stick around all day tomorrow, I need to leave by 3pm. This is what I'll be bringing from the store

Focal Utopia
Focal Elear
Mrspeakers Ether Flow
Chord Hugo TT
Hifiman HE400i
Grado PS500e
Sennheiser HD599
JH Audio JH16V2
Audeze Sine
Chord Mojo
Astell & Kern AK300
Campfire Dorado
Beyerdynamic Amiron Home
64 Audio U12
Sony NWWM1A
Fostex T50rpMK3

Mar 25, 2017 at 8:45 AM Post #139 of 154
Sorry, I'm not going to be able to get there. FWIW, plumbing-related repairs that developed into a more serious issue this afternoon. If anyone was keen on hearing anything I was going to bring just send me a note and I'll see what I can do to meet up. Peter, will miss out on hearing your rig but hopefully at some point.

Mar 25, 2017 at 9:50 AM Post #140 of 154
  Sorry, I'm not going to be able to get there. FWIW, plumbing-related repairs that developed into a more serious issue this afternoon. If anyone was keen on hearing anything I was going to bring just send me a note and I'll see what I can do to meet up. Peter, will miss out on hearing your rig but hopefully at some point.

Bummer

i was also curious to hear the vahalla

i've never heard any schiit product

mind you there is an yggy and rag coming but they can't be any good as not too many people i know have one :)
(i say the same thing about ferraris)

Mar 25, 2017 at 10:48 AM Post #142 of 154
don't quote me on this - i'm GUESSing that will be ok - keep your eyes out for messages in the morning from people/organisers who actually KNOW how this all officially works and what's going on

worse case scenario would be to just bring some ID like a drivers licence (for new members) - i'm working off memory there - and $20 for lunch as per post 1

Mar 25, 2017 at 5:03 PM Post #143 of 154
Are people allowed in if they haven't registered (I think it's too late for me now)? I live in Epping and just saw this thread

Welcome cristallin,

You are welcome to join us without registering.
People do not necessarily have to register beforehand on headfi to join the meet as you also have to register on the day. However, it helps me tremendously if you do register beforehand.

Cheers,
Paul

Aug 6, 2017 at 3:51 AM Post #150 of 154
Good for me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back