Can Con Sydney Australia 7.0 - Sunday 26 March 2017 -
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2017 at 4:32 AM Post #106 of 154
I'll also be bringing twi cables from norne audio - both single ended for hd800 : the silvergarde s and the arcane

And probably the focal spirit pro headphones

I've listened to those Norne Audio cables, and they do add a lot more character compared to the stock HD800 cables.
It's definitely worth a try for anyone who is already familiar with what HD800/HD800S sounds like.

Mar 21, 2017 at 11:08 PM Post #110 of 154

No it's not too late to sign up. I will add you to the list on the first page.

Are you planning to bring any gear?

The main problem is that I can't drive, so this would limit the amount of gear I can bring.

Having said that, I will be able to bring at least the following:

AK240
HE-500 modded
Oppo PM-3
Oppo PM-1

If I can manage to get a lift, I can add to that the Corda Classic, Schiit Bifrost multibit, and perhaps other interesting headphones.

Have a look at my profile and let me know whether there is any particular gear you are interested in hearing. The Sony MDR-F1 are always a treat for those who haven't come across them before...

So, is anyone driving from Parramatta / Granville / Merrylands area? :) 

Mar 22, 2017 at 12:35 AM Post #112 of 154
  If I can manage to get a lift, I can add to that the Corda Classic, Schiit Bifrost multibit, and perhaps other interesting headphones.

Have a look at my profile and let me know whether there is any particular gear you are interested in hearing. The Sony MDR-F1 are always a treat for those who haven't come across them before...

So, is anyone driving from Parramatta / Granville / Merrylands area? :) 

Hopefully someone from this thread can offer you a ride to the venue.

I also don't have a car and a member has offered to give me a ride to the venue with all my gear.

Mar 22, 2017 at 10:07 PM Post #116 of 154
My Bottlehead Crack OTL kit is arriving this afternoon! Not sure I'll have it built in time for Sunday though...

Mar 22, 2017 at 10:09 PM Post #117 of 154
My Bottlehead Crack OTL kit is arriving this afternoon! Not sure I'll have it built in time for Sunday though...
If so that would be great for hd800 owners

Mar 22, 2017 at 10:11 PM Post #118 of 154
Sefuif you have a demo t90 could you throw that in your bag?

Having said that i coukd always listen to it when i'm next back in at minidisc

Mar 22, 2017 at 10:24 PM Post #120 of 154
T90 is gone, it's been replaced with the Amiron home. Happy to bring that?
ah, thats right re the t90

If you have room then do bring the amiron. Not a must hear for me but it will be good to hear it with my amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back