Can Con 6.0 - Sydney Australia meet ~ 27th Feburary 2016 ~
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2016 at 1:00 AM Post #76 of 96
Hi Chocolatewol and thecrow

Thank you so much for your replies. I really do appreciate your info and time to respond.

Wow minidisc has quite a few IEM's available to try. That's awesome. I will send them an email and confirm if they are available and have a try.
Thanks man you made my day.

Have a good one.

Shaz.

Feb 25, 2016 at 1:03 AM Post #77 of 96
Minidisc in Chatswood is a store/showroom that has heaps of headphones and iems to try. Wing is the name of the guy and everyone here can vouch for him. A great guy, great store with no pressure whatsoever to buy. And very good prices.

His store is about to move around the corner from where he currently is but will still be right there at Chatswood station. Here's a link of what he has for demo in store.

http://www.minidisc.com.au/available_for_demo.php

That being said, there are usually a fair few iems to try at the meet-ups as well :) I hope you do come, Shaz
BTW great advice, thecrow - minidisc and wing are awesome :)

Feb 25, 2016 at 3:16 AM Post #78 of 96
Sorry, too much stress and drama at my job so I wont be able to make it.

Tentative... I've never been to a headphone meet before...

I can possibly bring a couple of:
AKG K340 (I have two different versions)
Beyerdynamic DT48-200
Beyerdynamic DT250-250
Denon D2000 with D5000 cups
Sennheiser HD250-II
Ultrasone Pro 900
Yamaha HP1 or YH1

Geek Out 1000

Other headphones and things listed in my profile.

Feb 25, 2016 at 5:33 AM Post #79 of 96
  I've sold my BHSE and 009s, so I say sorry in advanced to anyone looking forward to hearing it again.

You should be able to hear them again.........     with different tubes.........   
wink_face.gif

Feb 25, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #82 of 96
I quite busy Saturday, but I will try to squeeze a time to pop up.

Feb 26, 2016 at 12:04 AM Post #83 of 96
Just as I posted that my Beyerdynamic AKT8iE is away on warranty repairs, I got a phone call today that it has come back (they sent me a brand new one).

I just went to pick it up so I can bring it to the meeting. What a perfect timing.

Would love to swap out with other MMCX cables because the default one feels a bit cheap.

Feb 26, 2016 at 2:49 AM Post #85 of 96
Hey guys! I won't be able to attend this weekend due to being a pretty jam-packed week for me. Really spewing but it's just too much out of the way and will burn to much time to get out that far. I hope you all have fun! I'll try to make the next one.

Feb 26, 2016 at 11:54 PM Post #87 of 96
Feels like, as I sit here listening and comparing happily, making eye contact with the others as they do the same - that we should endeavour to set up a slack chatroom or something for these events :)

Feb 27, 2016 at 2:40 AM Post #88 of 96
Time was too short for me, arrived 2:30 and left 4. I have brought my pair of portable Pioneer, XDP-100R and XPA700. Happy to join again.
The room have a HiFi meeting recently, but took one hour to get there from my place ............. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back