Can Con 4! Sydney, Australia Meet!
Apr 29, 2014 at 6:42 PM Post #213 of 343
  I know this is not entirely related, does anyone have a list of all the counties where head-fi does meets? Thanks in advance.

These are not officially 'Head Fi' meets - they are just meets that forum members organise together. (I think Can Jam in the US is the only meet that has explicit Head Fi affiliation). So essentially any country can have a Head Fi meet as long as the members organise it. I believe there is a subforum for it...

Apr 29, 2014 at 9:12 PM Post #214 of 343
Hi All,

I have been a long time lurker on Head-Fi however recently created an account hoping for one of these type of things in Sydney.

How do I apply to attend this event or is it too late?

Apr 29, 2014 at 9:18 PM Post #215 of 343
Yep I would keep an eye on the meets and get-together subforum.

Apr 29, 2014 at 10:07 PM Post #216 of 343
Hi All,

I have been a long time lurker on Head-Fi however recently created an account hoping for one of these type of things in Sydney.

Hi All,

PM syNRG and he'll fill you out on the rest.

Apr 30, 2014 at 4:40 AM Post #217 of 343
No idea what a headphone meet is, but I'd be keen to attend for the experience :p

I'm coming up from Canberra, so will probably have to bail early on and see how we go.

Not sure what people normally bring to these things, but I can bring down a Creative Aurvana Live 2 and Sony A865 player.

Other than that, if anyone wanted a HPH-200 for $40 I could bring them down as well.

Will PM syNRG and see how we go.

Apr 30, 2014 at 4:53 AM Post #218 of 343
No idea what a headphone meet is, but I'd be keen to attend for the experience :p

I'm coming up from Canberra, so will probably have to bail early on and see how we go.

Not sure what people normally bring to these things, but I can bring down a Creative Aurvana Live 2 and Sony A865 player.

Other than that, if anyone wanted a HPH-200 for $40 I could bring them down as well.

Will PM syNRG and see how we go.

Is that a Yamaha HPH 200? I want it! :D

Edit: oops wait I got confused with the Yamaha HPH MT220... Nvm -__- thought it seemed too good to be true

Apr 30, 2014 at 5:01 AM Post #221 of 343
Thanks for getting us there :D
More people are beginning to join!

Yes, all according to my master plan...

Will anyone carrying gears with the intention of selling/trading? Contemplating whether I should carry my old gears for sale or just my main rig.

I have a bunch of stuff I'm trying to sell (see my signature) and would be keen to bring stuff to sell\ trade, but I probably won't bring anything unless I've been specifically PMed about it because it will start getting hectic otherwise.

Apr 30, 2014 at 8:36 AM Post #224 of 343
Ok, putting my name down as a confirmation. My assignments will just have to wait or they can just plain do themselves :p

Adding to the list is my Resonessence Labs Herus if anyone wants a listen?

Also, will be kinda going through the city on the way if anyone needs a lift give me a PM with an address and desired time.

It's pretty cool that we'll have so many DAPs there to try out and compare to my ZX1 with my JH13's, also really happy about all the IEMs I can get to try out- many thanks Paul for organising that one!

Anyways, anyone know if Vlad will make an appearance? Be good to get a leaning experience from someone who could teach one of my uni courses on IEMs (that was a bad joke).

Chris

EDIT: also add the Cardas IEM in there too. Forgot I had those :)

Apr 30, 2014 at 10:19 AM Post #225 of 343

Users who are viewing this thread

Back