Can Con 4! Sydney, Australia Meet!
Apr 26, 2014 at 8:12 PM Post #181 of 343
1 week until the meet.

Apr 26, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #182 of 343
OK, it's official - my team made the grand final which is on the same day, so unfortunately I won't be making it to the meet.

Hope to have another chance very soon! have fun all.

Apr 27, 2014 at 1:02 AM Post #185 of 343
I will come if nothing special happen.

As request I will bring my Grado PS-1. And probably another Headphone I would like to keep it secret now, you won't be dissatisfied :)

Apr 27, 2014 at 2:15 AM Post #186 of 343
  OK, it's official - my team made the grand final which is on the same day, so unfortunately I won't be making it to the meet.

Hope to have another chance very soon! have fun all.

Good  luck! I'm sure that they will be another Can Con in the coming years :)

I will come if nothing special happen.

As request I will bring my Grado PS-1. And probably another Headphone I would like to keep it secret now, you won't be dissatisfied :)

I'm excited :D

Apr 27, 2014 at 5:48 AM Post #187 of 343
I'm gutted. Found out due to my own error I calculated my exam week one week early, so actually my exam is 2 days after the meet, not 4 days before
mad.gif
. Was so looking forward to meeting other ppl from head-fi in Sydney.

Maybe next year....

Apr 27, 2014 at 6:21 AM Post #188 of 343
  I'm gutted. Found out due to my own error I calculated my exam week one week early, so actually my exam is 2 days after the meet, not 4 days before
mad.gif
. Was so looking forward to meeting other ppl from head-fi in Sydney.

Maybe next year....

HSC? :O

Apr 27, 2014 at 6:41 PM Post #192 of 343
Okay, I made a goofy video to promote the event:

Spread this around so we can get more peeps! I took the precaution of saying that it's best to at least get in contact with someone in Head Fi to preregister for the event. That way we have some idea of numbers and who's who in this centralised thread, and everyone coming is at least known by another member.

Apr 27, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #194 of 343
I'm going to see if we can get this meet promoted to the front page just so that we can have a bit more exposure as well...

Apr 27, 2014 at 8:05 PM Post #195 of 343
  Okay, I made a goofy video to promote the event:

Spread this around so we can get more peeps! I took the precaution of saying that it's best to at least get in contact with someone in Head Fi to preregister for the event. That way we have some idea of numbers and who's who in this centralised thread, and everyone coming is at least known by another member.

HAHA! Brilliant! Will DJ Skippy be our mascot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back