Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet (30 November 2014)!
Sep 22, 2014 at 5:27 AM Post #32 of 307
If it is on then I should be able to go. 
I have a few new reasonably priced models that I can add to my tree of headphones.
Also I don't usually take any earphones but I might bring my EX1000 since a few people asked me last time.

Sep 22, 2014 at 6:13 AM Post #33 of 307
You guys might want to advertise this event on the Head-Fi Facebook group.

Just messaged the Head-Fi facebook page for some love. Hopefully they'll do it.

If it is on then I should be able to go. 
I have a few new reasonably priced models that I can add to my tree of headphones.
Also I don't usually take any earphones but I might bring my EX1000 since a few people asked me last time.

Would love to see the massive headphone tree return.

Oct 3, 2014 at 5:13 AM Post #36 of 307
Hi, just saw this post on the headfi, only own a HFI-780 and Alice M1, maybe not that qualified as an audiophile, but really want to meet some expert on headphones in Sydney and get some recommendations on my next upgrade,

1.could I also apply to come to the meeting ?

2.Right now I am think about buying a M100 for portable usage from "eglobaldigitalcameras"
http://www.eglobaldigitalcameras.com.au/v-moda-crossfade-m-100-over-ear-headphone.html

It`s price is way lower than the official offer, I am just wondering if its legit or not ?
could some one give me some suggestions, Thanks a lot.

3.Any suggestions where to but cheap M100 here in Sydney or better real store to try them on?

Oct 3, 2014 at 5:17 AM Post #37 of 307
Hi syNRG, could i also apply to attend the meeting, right now I am getting started with the heaphones and want to upgrade my phones from Ultrasone HFI 780 and ALESSANDRO M1,,
and also looking forward to buying a pair of V-MODA m100 for portable usage, any suggestions?

Oct 3, 2014 at 10:43 AM Post #39 of 307
Tell your friends, tell your family, tell everyone! We have to get a meet together!

Oct 7, 2014 at 7:35 AM Post #43 of 307
Dear fellow aussie headfiers,

minidisc.com.au have agreed to join us at the meet if we get enough members. Should we have enough members Wing have agreed to bring the following:

IEMs

Shure SE535
Shure SE846
Audio-Technica ATH-IM04
Westone W40
Westone W50
Westone W60
Audiofly AF180
Earsonics SM64

He has disposable tips to keep everything clean :)

Headphones
Sennheiser HD800 with Balanced Cables
Sennheiser HD650 with Balanced Cables
Hifiman HE560
Beyerdynamic T5p
Beyerdynamic T90
Shure SRH1540
Shure SRH1840

DAPs
Fiio X5
Fiio X3
Hidizs AP100
Cowon Plenue P1

Amps/Dacs
Fiio E12
Fiio E17
Sennheiser hdvd 800.

Accordingly I will keep the meet alive for couple of weeks to get 10 more people before booking the venue or postponing the meet for Can Con 5 next year.

Kind regards,
Paul.

p.s.Dear syNRG, could you please change the date for the meet to November (with date to be confirmed once we have enough people) please? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oct 7, 2014 at 9:10 AM Post #45 of 307
Too bad it's not this weekend, but November should be fine for me too.

I just got a TH500RP fresh from Japan so burning it in. I'm sure some people would want to hear it at the meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back