Campfire Vega 2020
Sep 27, 2021 at 8:28 AM Post #106 of 127
I tried many ear tips, and Spinfit are the most comfortable so far imho. Also Symbio F (foam tips) are really comfortable.
Final E and JVC did vacuum effect iny ears and sometimes obstruct the sound, but tips are very personal, based on your ear shape.
Btw the shape of the IEMs is the most comfortable I've ever tried.

Oct 8, 2021 at 3:56 AM Post #107 of 127
I joined the Bass Party 😁
I bought them from Kal-El here in the forum together with a pure silver Fiio cable 4.4mm. Thanks again Kal-El for this deal 🙏.
By first listening i struggled the Final E tips. What is happening in my left ear, the fit is to good actually. So I got vacuum which is not good for the sound signature, it makes the sound boomy. I did use a smaller size for the left ear and this made the difference, now we're talking. With the Final E tips you got a tighter low end in comparison with other tips.
The Spinfit CP100 did not sound good to my ears, however the Spinfit CP145 are another story. Nice tight bass, not as tight as the Final E but still very good. However is sounded more complete/ musical with better treble performance. Also the CP145 are very comfortable to wear.
I think for commuting i use the Final E for the added bass boost and at home use the Spinfit CP145.
Did not test the silver cable yet because have no 4.4 connection. Will order the IFi Go Blu and am very curious what this does sound like. The Go Blu also has IFi's X-Bass option, how will this sound on these already bass tight IEMs 😜

Attachments

• PXL_20211008_073755193.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20211008_073755193.PORTRAIT.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Oct 8, 2021 at 6:15 AM Post #108 of 127
I joined the Bass Party 😁
I bought them from Kal-El here in the forum together with a pure silver Fiio cable 4.4mm. Thanks again Kal-El for this deal 🙏.
By first listening i struggled the Final E tips. What is happening in my left ear, the fit is to good actually. So I got vacuum which is not good for the sound signature, it makes the sound boomy. I did use a smaller size for the left ear and this made the difference, now we're talking. With the Final E tips you got a tighter low end in comparison with other tips.
The Spinfit CP100 did not sound good to my ears, however the Spinfit CP145 are another story. Nice tight bass, not as tight as the Final E but still very good. However is sounded more complete/ musical with better treble performance. Also the CP145 are very comfortable to wear.
I think for commuting i use the Final E for the added bass boost and at home use the Spinfit CP145.
Did not test the silver cable yet because have no 4.4 connection. Will order the IFi Go Blu and am very curious what this does sound like. The Go Blu also has IFi's X-Bass option, how will this sound on these already bass tight IEMs 😜

Hey! Happy to see that you like them! I'm sure I'm gonna miss them, but in the last period I'm listening 90% prog metal and I wish to buy the MEST MKII. Btw, about eartips I have same feelings, I agree with all your thoughts. Spinfit CP145 are well balanced. Final E got that super-seal that sometimes does some vacuum effect, but the bass are glorious and powerful! :metal::metal::metal:

Oct 10, 2021 at 1:12 PM Post #110 of 127
It is selling on drop now for $600.I only own the vega and andomeda and prefer the andromeda.The andomeda is the swis army knife
everything sounds good.The vega has great bass and the vocals are recessed.i am in dallas and i do not know of aplace where I can try stuff before I buy

Oct 10, 2021 at 1:55 PM Post #111 of 127
Imo Vega 2020 don't have recessed vocals. Indeed they are bass cannon IEMs.

Oct 18, 2021 at 7:15 PM Post #112 of 127
I am looking for bass quality & quantity like vega 2020 but have better & neutral mid with not peaky upper mid. And not crisp high. Could someone recommends me something?

Im using 64 nio now kinda want to add more iem collections

Oct 19, 2021 at 3:41 AM Post #113 of 127
I am looking for bass quality & quantity like vega 2020 but have better & neutral mid with not peaky upper mid. And not crisp high. Could someone recommends me something?

Im using 64 nio now kinda want to add more iem collections

I'm looking for something similar. Could Campfire Audio Mammoth be a good choice?

Oct 20, 2021 at 6:16 AM Post #115 of 127
Many thanks for this feedback! I didn't find reviews of them vs Vega.
Mammoth removed from my shortlist.

Nov 5, 2021 at 2:45 AM Post #116 of 127
Hey, everyone! I'm looking for new ear tips. I've already tried Spiral Dots++ and Azla Sedna Short Light and non-Light. They fit well, but there is no bass anymore with them. I can't use the stock ones because they move inside my ears.

Dec 3, 2021 at 3:34 PM Post #119 of 127
Can anyone provide comparisons between the Vega and the Empire Ears LX?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back