Campfire Cascade - North American Review Tour
Mar 23, 2018 at 6:59 PM Post #46 of 132
Ok, for the Eastern Segment of the tour, I have the following people on my list:

@heliosphann
@SilverEars
@Monsterzero
@Howlin Fester
@mangler
@baiyy1986

Since the unit is currently in Missouri, I decided to start with the western most participant and then work our way down the East Coast. This will mean the order posted above is the sequence for the Eastern tour. (So if you are on the list, you are on the tour, congrats)

Remember the rules from Post 1 -
10 days with the unit followed by 14 days to post your review.
Unit will be sent insured and signature required each time it changes hands.
Post in the thread when you receive the unit along with any notes on condition.
Post in the thread when you send the unit. Tracking should be sent to the next recipient and to me but not posted in open forum as it may disclose address info by doing so.
When you are ready to send the unit on, PM me and I will provide the address of the next participant.
If your address changes, please notify me so we don't send this the wrong place.

Mar 24, 2018 at 12:29 AM Post #47 of 132
For the Western Tour, I'm still waiting to hear from @drbluenewmexico on who locally is going to be participating in our leg of the tour. Technically his 10 days is up on the 4th so I'll have the official list of participants at that time!

Mar 26, 2018 at 8:26 AM Post #48 of 132
1st participant (@heliosphann) on the Eastern side should receive tracking # from @ngoshawk either today or within the next couple days. Remember the clock starts on arrival and try and get as much listening time as you can. These are a rare treat so you will want to utilize your time well.

Mar 26, 2018 at 8:33 AM Post #49 of 132
Ok, for the Eastern Segment of the tour, I have the following people on my list:

@heliosphann
@SilverEars
@Monsterzero
@Howlin Fester
@mangler
@baiyy1986

Since the unit is currently in Missouri, I decided to start with the western most participant and then work our way down the East Coast. This will mean the order posted above is the sequence for the Eastern tour. (So if you are on the list, you are on the tour, congrats)

Wooooo, I can't wait!! Thanks for the opportunity! :beers:

Apr 1, 2018 at 2:25 PM Post #51 of 132
I am not sure if I missed anything but is the western tour started yet? And if it does, may I know the order?

Thanks again for organizing the tour!

AhmadFaizAdnan
Roscoeiii
Jearly410
PBui44
Vracer-111
Skumbucket

These are the listed members for the Western Leg, @drbluenewmexico is finishing up his thoughts and mini tour of the Headphone around Albuquerque, he know that your next @ahmadfaizadnan

ALso @Wiljen @doctorjazz is a friend of @drbluenewmexico and would also like to be included. So are you able to fit him on your leg or should I have him at the end of ours? Since ultimately the Cascade will arrive back at me before I ship it back to @KB I can work through additional east coast members

Apr 1, 2018 at 2:35 PM Post #52 of 132
AhmadFaizAdnan
Roscoeiii
Jearly410
PBui44
Vracer-111
Skumbucket

These are the listed members for the Western Leg, @drbluenewmexico is finishing up his thoughts and mini tour of the Headphone around Albuquerque, he know that your next @ahmadfaizadnan

ALso @Wiljen @doctorjazz is a friend of @drbluenewmexico and would also like to be included. So are you able to fit him on your leg or should I have him at the end of ours? Since ultimately the Cascade will arrive back at me before I ship it back to @KB I can work through additional east coast members

Awesome! I might be able to a/b the cascade with UM Mentor V3 since I'll have the tour unit in a week or two.

Thanks again!

Apr 1, 2018 at 2:35 PM Post #53 of 132
Apr 1, 2018 at 2:42 PM Post #54 of 132
Heckuva job on that review man...Well done.

Apr 1, 2018 at 3:45 PM Post #56 of 132
Much obliged, just tiding you all over!

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018 at 4:44 PM Post #57 of 132
AhmadFaizAdnan
Roscoeiii
Jearly410
PBui44
Vracer-111
Skumbucket

Why don't we see who is done first and then add him to that leg. I think right now I have the shorter list so likely could get the Cascade to him to try a few weeks sooner than if he waits on the western leg. Shoot me his info and I'll plan on adding him to our leg unless you get a slot open up sooner.

Apr 1, 2018 at 6:04 PM Post #58 of 132
Thanks so much, looking forward to hearing them!

Apr 1, 2018 at 6:39 PM Post #59 of 132
Glad you can be included in the tour Jack! we had a breakthrough session with the Cascades
today with 4 different daps, several musicians and producers. ultimately, i got them to play
some Clapton at a level of quailty that was just remarkable, like being in the 8th row center
at a live show by Clapton. where they really shine is with Master Margherita, Ajja, and other
electronica...but they rock out well also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back