Campfire Cascade - North American Review Tour
Apr 17, 2018 at 7:57 PM Post #78 of 132
Cascades are en route to @SilverEars. Thanks for organizing this tour everyone. I'll get my review done shortly.

Apr 19, 2018 at 12:07 PM Post #79 of 132
Cascades are en route to @SilverEars. Thanks for organizing this tour everyone. I'll get my review done shortly.
Received today from @heliosphann

The bass, the bass! The bass is all I can say so far. It slams hard, and huge! Definately for bass-heads.

There is the campfire audio box which includes the case and two black envelopes, and of course the Cascade. One envelope contains the headphone cable.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2018 at 10:53 PM Post #82 of 132
Has anyone on the tour tested these with an LG V30 phone/DAC? I'm thinking of picking some up and this would be my source...are they driven enough?

They should be swinging my way fairly soon....Remind me here in a few weeks.I have the V20...I will let you know if you dont hear an answer before.

Apr 27, 2018 at 6:53 AM Post #83 of 132
ok @heliosphann please let us know when your review is posted.

@SilverEars, I will be sending you shipping address for next participant @Monsterzero if you would please email tracking to myself and them when you send the Cascades onward. I Know your time isnt quite up, but just making sure you have the contact info.

Apr 30, 2018 at 7:34 AM Post #85 of 132
Thanks much @SilverEars , good review and much appreciated.

Apr 30, 2018 at 1:19 PM Post #86 of 132
Apr 30, 2018 at 1:45 PM Post #87 of 132
Thank you @Sliverears.

@Monsterzero if you would please let both of us know when the Cascade arrives safely in your possession.

Apr 30, 2018 at 1:47 PM Post #88 of 132
Apr 30, 2018 at 5:02 PM Post #89 of 132
May 7, 2018 at 4:28 PM Post #90 of 132
Has anyone on the tour tested these with an LG V30 phone/DAC? I'm thinking of picking some up and this would be my source...are they driven enough?

Yes,the V20/30 has plenty of power to get the Cascade to good volume while maintaining control. My son has an old Ibasso DX50 and that is also plenty to drive the Cascade without needing an external amp.

On a side note,I allowed my wife to check them out last night straight from her Samsung Galaxy S-somethingorother and she immediately closed her eyes and began dancing.Upon removing them from her head she threatened to "punch me in the nose".

"Why?!?"

"Because now I want a pair. How much are these"?

"$800.00"

"Yes,now I want to punch you in your nose"

If I suddenly stop posting on Head-Fi its most likely due to domestic violence,brought on by the Campfire Cascade. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back