Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV
Oct 19, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #76 of 5,394

I was ready to buy andromeda when it came out a while back but when i noticed no UK distributor and calculated import fees, postage etc it became stupid expensive.

Vega looks tasty but i wont get to own it for the same reasons.

if i order vega i have to pay $1750.84

i hear your pain...US$1300 = Cdn$1700...and that is before taxes etc.
no thanks...will have to pass...instead i'll be in the lineup with you awaiting those ditching
their andromedas or jupiters as they move up.
then again, the new FLC Celeste will be out in another 4-6 mo or so...

Oct 19, 2016 at 1:17 AM Post #77 of 5,394
  Congrats! 

And here's a link to some pics of the Dorado's in-ear I posted on another ALO thread. The Vega's should be the same size. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/805107/campfire-audio-introducing-2-new-models-hello-andromeda-and-nova/3105#post_12946130

Cheers 

Wow, those things are tiny! How is the isolation by the way? On par with average IEM?

Oct 19, 2016 at 1:22 AM Post #78 of 5,394

Wow, those things are tiny! How is the isolation by the way? On par with average IEM?

Correct! No issues at all in my experience with isolation, either keeping noise from coming in or leaking out. Cheers 

Oct 19, 2016 at 5:10 AM Post #82 of 5,394
Hope this will trigger a resurgence of high end DD, I just can't get into BA even the higher end ones.

Oct 19, 2016 at 6:12 AM Post #83 of 5,394
I've reviewed the andromeda and the katana for whoever asked about it previously and i'lol be reviewing the new campfires very soon so whoever is interested keep a lookout! :)

Link to review?

Oct 19, 2016 at 7:44 AM Post #86 of 5,394
They have only in Austria.
Check their website for the authorised distributors.

Still better than no one at all.
Good thing is that customs will be included in the retail price then and not added when they arrive in your country... (given you are living in the EU)

for all needed informations you can e-mail them:

at.info@audiotuning.at

I can also provide the e-mail from their product manager for portable goodies, but I doubt he'd be happy to see his adress on head-fi :wink:
if you want the direct line shoot me a message.

Oct 19, 2016 at 8:08 AM Post #89 of 5,394
Excellent intro video jude thank you for that! The new CA line up looks fabulous. I guess I will have to save more pennies for the Vega...or someone's Andro who trades up!:headphones:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back