Campfire Audio Multiverse
Nov 17, 2022 at 1:49 PM Post #481 of 523
Just gonna revive this ol' thread. Been away from HF for a while. Life's not exactly calmed down for me yet, but when I happened upon @drews selling the Andro Gold Ti I jumped on that opportunity. I haven't been able to give them the proper time of day yet, but I'd love to share how they compare to the OG Gold and Andro SS (unless that's trite by now). One thing that does stand out to me is the insertion depth of the Gold Ti. Like the Ara, the fitment is not as secure as the shorter nozzles (for my ears).
Do you still have the Ara? That is probably the best comparison for the Andro Gold IMO. Ara is more linear and refined and the Gold is a little more bass bloated, but still pretty refined.

Nov 17, 2022 at 2:42 PM Post #482 of 523
Do you still have the Ara? That is probably the best comparison for the Andro Gold IMO. Ara is more linear and refined and the Gold is a little more bass bloated, but still pretty refined.

I don't.. They were amazing, but I really only liked them for 2 or 3 albums. The Ara are definitely refined, and very accurate. When I first listened to the Gold, I was hooked because of the bass.

Nov 17, 2022 at 2:44 PM Post #483 of 523
Just gonna revive this ol' thread. Been away from HF for a while. Life's not exactly calmed down for me yet, but when I happened upon @drews selling the Andro Gold Ti I jumped on that opportunity. I haven't been able to give them the proper time of day yet, but I'd love to share how they compare to the OG Gold and Andro SS (unless that's trite by now). One thing that does stand out to me is the insertion depth of the Gold Ti. Like the Ara, the fitment is not as secure as the shorter nozzles (for my ears).
Welcome back!! I’d enjoy such comparisons as I own a set of Andro Gold Ti’s myself. I bought them to compliment my collection, pert of which is the Ara’s.

Nov 18, 2022 at 10:11 AM Post #485 of 523

Enter a new dimension of HiFi with the Campfire Audio Multiverse!​

A four-day event revealing new, mind-bending products from an alternate reality. Each day, starting Monday, 11/21, we will reveal a limited edition IEM. Each day’s release will be a very limited production run, including some one-of-one offerings!​

Products will be reimagined favorites, new configurations, or highly coveted special editions. They’ll be gone quickly, so sign up for our insider list below to get the inside scoop on each day’s release!​

Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 9.09.54 AM.png

Nov 18, 2022 at 4:10 PM Post #486 of 523

Enter a new dimension of HiFi with the Campfire Audio Multiverse!​

A four-day event revealing new, mind-bending products from an alternate reality. Each day, starting Monday, 11/21, we will reveal a limited edition IEM. Each day’s release will be a very limited production run, including some one-of-one offerings!​

Products will be reimagined favorites, new configurations, or highly coveted special editions. They’ll be gone quickly, so sign up for our insider list below to get the inside scoop on each day’s release!​

Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 9.09.54 AM.png
Prediction time!!!!!! I think they release a universal SuperMoon (a lunar expedition), a cheaper triple driver "trifecta"(a mysterious reflection), something brand new (Unite the HiFi realm) and another Andromeda (Reach across space and time).

Nov 21, 2022 at 10:33 PM Post #490 of 523
Lucky enough to grab a pair of AG Ti last year. Was looking for the Solaris 2020 but everywhere was out. Grabbed these just now!

Nov 22, 2022 at 2:57 AM Post #491 of 523
Does anyone happen to know the impedance and sensitivity for the Onyx? (Or maybe even make an educated guess) I know it’s from last year, but I’m a little slow. Tried emailing Campfire but never heard back.

Nov 22, 2022 at 2:33 PM Post #492 of 523
Nov 23, 2022 at 1:41 AM Post #495 of 523
I guess day 3 is an Ara special edition and day 4 is an Andro 2020 special edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back