Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
May 3, 2016 at 8:23 PM Post #406 of 9,829
sigh.... I've been a member here for a long time and every few years I get that bug to try some new gear.... This has been an expensive month.
Can't wait to try the Andromeda. Hopefully they'll sound as good as the Mojo and Ether C's I've purchased recently.

So far my Jupiter never required me for mojo at all.
The sounds are loud and warm.

The bad thing my mojo most of time sitting in dry cabinet :frowning2:

May 3, 2016 at 9:39 PM Post #409 of 9,829
I just got an email (literally seconds ago) from CA saying that my Andromeda order is now complete. I jumped up in my chair, hoping that it is a shipping confirmation... but all it states is that the order is completed and then list my order detail. Please please please let that be the shipping notification  :)

May 3, 2016 at 9:40 PM Post #410 of 9,829
  I just got an email (literally seconds ago) from CA saying that my Andromeda order is now complete. I jumped up in my chair, hoping that it is a shipping confirmation... but all it states is that the order is completed and then list my order detail. Please please please let that be the shipping notification  :)

Same here!

May 3, 2016 at 9:53 PM Post #412 of 9,829
Same here for me for the NOVA. Here's hoping the NOVA is more neutral though I do not mind an emphasis on the vocals.

I had chatted earlier today on the Campfire site and they said it is going to be shipping very  soon.

May 3, 2016 at 10:07 PM Post #413 of 9,829
Hey guys we have not shipped anything yet, but we are looking to start shipping items by the end of the week or sooner and you will receive a tracking number. So the pre order period is about to end soon.

Thanks

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
May 3, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #414 of 9,829
  Hey guys we have not shipped anything yet, but we are looking to start shipping items by the end of the week or sooner and you will receive a tracking number. So the pre order period is about to end soon.

Thanks

Ken

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the clarification! I figured that you would send us tracking info, I just got so excited :)

May 3, 2016 at 10:17 PM Post #415 of 9,829
Prefer the Orion to the Nova. Nova is too dark and warm.

May 3, 2016 at 10:39 PM Post #419 of 9,829
Definitely not enjoyed, should bring this back
smily_headphones1.gif

Orion > Nova
Jupiter >= Andromeda

the newer versions lack the coherence for me perhaps due to the additional drivers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back