Campaign regarding X3 theme beautification
Jun 15, 2014 at 5:14 PM Post #61 of 63
I'd really like to mod Mr Trev's list-based theme for FW 3.0 with more colors (especially gray/orange) but have little kids and increasing responsibilities at work, so I haven't had time. If it were as simple as modding the old FW, I'd have done it by now but my understanding is that with the current FW you have to make a lot of PNGs to create the lists. That means more time I don't feel I have right now...

Jun 15, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #62 of 63
I'd really like to mod Mr Trev's list-based theme for FW 3.0 with more colors (especially gray/orange) but have little kids and increasing responsibilities at work, so I haven't had time. If it were as simple as modding the old FW, I'd have done it by now but my understanding is that with the current FW you have to make a lot of PNGs to create the lists. That means more time I don't feel I have right now...

If you're thinking something like orange-flat colours, I might give it a go. I think I still have most of the Gimp files I need.

Jun 15, 2014 at 6:28 PM Post #63 of 63
If you're thinking something like orange-flat colours, I might give it a go. I think I still have most of the Gimp files I need.

Yup, that'd be great! I modded your pre-3.0 FW themes with a darker gray background and made sure the modded flat orange one was Theme 1. I also modded the boot and shutdown sequences but can pull those in from my own FW mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back