Camera Bag Trouble - help me decide
Jun 3, 2007 at 1:34 PM Post #17 of 19
I have 2 systems (one Nikon and one Canon) and when I put everything together I needed a bag for all. So I bought the Domke F-1x which is huge. However I never dare to even take it out. I brought is over to US when I moved from Greece and thats about it. Its so big and heavy that it isnt fun (I have 2 bodies and 8 lenses). I use it more like a store area so that lenses dont lie around on tables and shelves. For daily shooting I use smaller bags that can carry 1 body with 2-3 lenses that makes it much more manageable.

Jun 8, 2007 at 12:40 AM Post #18 of 19
My Nature Trekker AW II came in today. Absolutely wonderful bag. But unfortunately one of the main compartment zipper is defective...it makes a very very loud noise that resembles fabric tearing when i pull the zipper upwards. I've requested for a replacement for the bag....sigh...i had hope it'd come in perfect condition.

Anyway, the bag is very nicely designed, a tad bigger than I thought. There compartment that is used to keep the day pack AW is large enough to store a 15" laptop. My tripod is kinda tall and I couldnt keep it at the center of the bag without it swinging around. Carrying it on eiether side of the bag is perfectly fine however, which is good anyway since the front is where the day pack is attached to. All in all, I'm very happy with the bag, it has lots of room but I'd hope it would have a battery holder like some of the shoulder bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back